Bucky ML3

GohstRder144

I'm gonna have to disagree. I like the Patriot figure. I though it was a great figure and I think Hasbro is being smart re-using it for Bucky. They both have the same uniform. Just different colors.

I'm gonna have to disagree. I like the Patriot figure. I though it was a great figure and I think Hasbro is being smart re-using it for Bucky. They both have the same uniform. Just different colors.

yes because patriot based it off of buckys! It makes perfect sense really... Perhaps the only thing they could have done is made him slightly taller all in all... I have to agree the patriot figure is decent enough, & the character ... all of the characters from the young avengers are excellent!! Oh yeah they could have given buckyy a gun to boot as well! I'm going to have to see if something from the punishers stuff can't work for him

yes because patriot based it off of buckys! It makes perfect sense really... Perhaps the only thing they could have done is made him slightly taller all in all... I have to agree the patriot figure is decent enough, & the character ... all of the characters from the young avengers are excellent!! Oh yeah they could have given buckyy a gun to boot as well! I'm going to have to see if something from the punishers stuff can't work for him

i sorry but Bucky never used a Gun. He was a Stereotypical side kick of those days. but if you mean you want to make him like the Winter Soldier flashbacks then i think you should give him punisher or jigsaws knife (silent and deadly)

I think a coulpe of Plan B WWII figure had Tommy guns. You can get them off their site.

i sorry but Bucky never used a Gun. He was a Stereotypical side kick of those days. but if you mean you want to make him like the Winter Soldier flashbacks then i think you should give him punisher or jigsaws knife (silent and deadly)

AvengersInvaders01Cover__scaled_300.jpg

http://comicnewsi.com/article.php?catid=99&itemid=10359

I love Bucky and I cannot wait for this figure. O and in the new Alex Ross cover it does appear that he is holding a Thompson, so if anyone knows of a good scale tommy gun I'll need one

#party#

I like the figure, but am really tempted to swap the head on him, he looks too happy. Not meant to pimp the site but here are some options for the new head swap (just add paint)...Black Arachnis Casting

hjt.gifgl.gifrbn.gif

No way Hasbro's head sculpt is WAY better then these. Their head looks like how he was drawn in 1941, just like it's supposed to.

HERE! HERE! HAR! HAR!

That would be funny if you did.