New X-Force Team pic on Marvel Weekly Watcher

oracleip

I think its stupid, cause you basically have 2 Wolvie clones on one team....with Wolverine.....stupid if you ask me. The whole point of X-23 was a round-about way of having a Wolverine type character in 5 other books....awful. And Marvel wonders why I don't really buy their books anymore.

I can agree with DP on that one :) + warpath just wouldn't be the same with out his most recent ... pet ... :P They could throw her in the book but all that white would clash with all that black I think ...

Wow, some marvel guy must've gotten the promotion of the century. Think about it, What sells comics? Wolverine. Every one on the team is wolverine in some form. Wolverine? obviously wolverine. X-23? well, wolverine was popular, sooo.... Let's make a girl one!!!! Wolfsbane? X-factor in the 90's couldn't have wolverine, so they got wolfsane. Warpath? He used to be a completley different character until uncanny wanted wolverine and couldn't have him. the sollution? Get warpath and change him. He now gets really mad and cuts things with knives made from a rare metal with special properties (sound much like wolvie?). Other than Wild child, what other wolverine is missing from the team?

And Marvel wonders why I don't really buy their books anymore.

Something tells me they haven't spent much time thinking about you bro. :P

Well, I guess I know what the next Wolverine figure to be made will look like.. As far as the team, meh, Wolverine is the only character I really care about - I might pick up an issue or two, but we'll have to see. This seems to be what will be a down and dirty stealth team.

Well, I guess I know what the next Wolverine figure to be made will look like.. As far as the team, meh, Wolverine is the only character I really care about - I might pick up an issue or two, but we'll have to see. This seems to be what will be a down and dirty stealth team.

thats what they say in the interview above more or less its all in the link above bud

@loll@ sounds interesting anyways! Should be worth checking out the first 3 books at the least

I think its stupid, cause you basically have 2 Wolvie clones on one team....with Wolverine.....stupid if you ask me. The whole point of X-23 was a round-about way of having a Wolverine type character in 5 other books....awful. And Marvel wonders why I don't really buy their books anymore.

Having simillar characters is kind of the point. It's for Messiah Complex. It's pretty easy to put 2 and 2 together. A bunch of mutants with tracking abilities....... a new mutant birth. I think you can figure that one out.

Or how bout how the Exiles title was the only one to survive Reload or whatever?

But, None of the titles will have the same roster anymore...Whedon is about to shake things up (...again) on AXM

Wolverine is almost as overexposed as Superman and Batman...don't hate!

I like the fact that the team is all "black-ops" like. Do a lil' "Wetwork", if you will?

I'm dying without a Gambit book. Couldn't he have been put on the team as well? He already has the red eyes!

Art work looks cool. Characters leave something to be desired. If this is the only X-team Wolverine is one, then a good choice. X-23? Blah. Despise that character. Neutral on the other two.

I gotta admit that wolvie's still my fave character, but whoever thought of this line up should be shot! It's like they're giving me reasons to not like wolverine anymore...he's the dark lone warrior, who happens to join any and every team they put together?...bleh...it's like he hears of a team being put together and he's like "hey can i please join you guys?" and they're like "sure" and then he's all like "fine, but just stay outta my way, bub"...WHAT!?!