Ironfist, Dr Strange, & galactus

I am wondering what the best versions of these are if any that are out there?.. If I were to want one what should I get basically is my question :) Oh, if its a bust it HAS to have ARMS I find it some what freaky wit hthe armless busts @loll@

Bowen nuff said

Dr_strange_main.jpg

Galactus_20statue.jpg

iron_20fist_20bust.jpg

IRON_20FIST_RED_.jpg

Red_20IF_20St_202.jpg

REV_20Iron_20Fist_20St.jpg

those ironfist busts are missing the arms :P Which is funny all things considering :D :D

ironfist statue the paint looks a bit too shiny maybe its just the pic though... I find his pose lacking as well! That galactus and dr strange statue kicks ass though, how big are they JJ?.. I wonder what these guys tend to run for, you ever see them at sdcc?..

I am wondering what the best versions of these are if any that are out there?.. If I were to want one what should I get basically is my question :) Oh, if its a bust it HAS to have ARMS I find it some what freaky wit hthe armless busts @loll@

I feel the same way about the arms regarding busts. That is the main reason i never collected them. Now that many of them do include arms i have bought a few. I hope Bowen goes back and redoes many of his older armless version with arms. I hope he revisits Thanos, Galactus, Man-Thing, and Adam Warlock.

theres a dr strange bust with arms too. the statues are about 200+

the busts around 125 each

• 4 months later...

diamond select busts and staues are waaayyy lower quality....design and material wise.....and the bowens have a higher value, plus a wider range of characters, they just got the licensed renewed so theyll have even more great thigns to come.

take a look at all these busts and statues and tell me thers anybody else who can do it better.

http://www.bowendesigns.com/archive.asp

the only people that can do a better job but are way higher priced are the sideshow comiquettes. tome the diamond select statues have always been a "poor mans" lower cost type of stuatue company. More quantity than quality type of stuff. You can find diamond selct stuff for real cheap.

Its a shame bowen can't be more like that as well yet still hold the great quality and Such... I know I'd buy a ton of bowen stuff if it was cheaper more in the $60-100 range my self!

• 3 months later...
diamond select busts and staues are waaayyy lower quality....design and material wise.....and the bowens have a higher value, plus a wider range of characters, they just got the licensed renewed so theyll have even more great thigns to come.

take a look at all these busts and statues and tell me thers anybody else who can do it better.

http://www.bowendesigns.com/archive.asp

the only people that can do a better job but are way higher priced are the sideshow comiquettes. tome the diamond select statues have always been a "poor mans" lower cost type of stuatue company. More quantity than quality type of stuff. You can find diamond selct stuff for real cheap.

Higher value???What the hell are you smocking??????? Diamond retains a lot more value than bowen. Who can do it better? One word, DIAMOND! Take a look... Now thats a beautiful piece.The bowen one looks like crap compared to this. I rest my case!

drstrange.jpg

lol dr strange looks like hes giving himslef a rectal exam or has a wedgie and he's digging it out.

7562_1.JPG

I would rather have this :P Infact I hope I come across it at sdcc :D

The only thing i can say is your out of your mind! :P I wouldn't give a nickel for the bowen version. Seriously I don't know how you can say that the bowen version is nicer,it doesn't even compare in my opinion. The diamond version is 1000 times nicer.

meh to each their own...all i know is you are in the smaller population that believe that bowen sucks