M5713 ARES

Series 5-

M5714 SUPERMAN 2

M5715 MR. MIRACLE

M5716 HAWKMAN

M5717 SHAZAM

M5718 CHARAXES

These are available for pre-order BBTS.

i checked bbts and they had the sets listed.i have to believe that unless mattel changes the set list this will be some damn good sets.i just hope we get Hal Jordan Green Lantern and not John Stewart.i very rarely pre-order anything ,but once these sets are confirmed i will pre order set 4.

I went over to the BBTS site & these are listed for pre-odering & that pics would soon be available.

I think that for GL, seperate head sculpt of both Hal & John can easily be done & repainting the costumes to the characters current looks is a simple thing to do. Or they may do a modern/classic Hal Jordan.

Let's keep our fingers X that these lineups are the real deal. Lot's of awesome characters in all 3!

Interesting to see who the BAFs will be. Needless to say, I'm getting them all!

some interesting choices, but i thought we had confirmation that there wouldn't be a bat/supes in series 3. anyway i'd say if they are true 5 looks best to me with Shazam, Hawkman and Killer Moth....but i would've liked to see Adam in a series with Shazam

The list looks, feels, and smells like typical internet BS, and ignores what little has already been confirmed (mystery female character in series 3 etc.).

Still I'll add the names to my list, I'm getting tired of seeing those blank spots.

mystery female could be baf

Word is coming out now that the lineups are not 100% accurate. Maybe not even 50% accurate.

I do hope Deathstroke is in one of the 3 waves.

Well, DC Classics Series 1 isn't supposed to drop till the first of next year - I would assume 5 would be end of '08 or beginning of '09 (unless they are kicking out a ton of figures over one year, which would be cool). I would love to see these lineups, but I don't know if that far into the future is known yet.

Am I missing something? I went to BBTS and found the preorder listings for the DCUC waves, but nowhere did I find any character lists.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

With Mattel's infamous distribution problems, these lists are entirely academic because we'll never see the figures in stores.

For example, see Cyborg Supes, TwoFace, Clayface, Batgirl, Catwoman, etc, etc...

Damn Mattel cockteasers... :angry:

With Mattel's infamous distribution problems, these lists are entirely academic because we'll never see the figures in stores.

For example, see Cyborg Supes, TwoFace, Clayface, Batgirl, Catwoman, etc, etc...

Tis true sadly. But hasn't Mattel gone on record as saying they are planning a bigger presence for their DC lines, now that they've got the master license? I mean it ultimately comes down to their reps at stores keeping the figures front and center. While their distro would suck, at least there would be someone at the stores telling the respective managers to get more in, move it up front, etc.

Mattel really have a big problem with its distribution.

Since they are entirely dependent on regional retailers that are located per area.

So it really depends on their networks.

I've noticed this myself. My wife's family lives in CT, so when we go up there for a visit I try to stop by the local WM. They always have the newest waves of nearly everything, particularly DCSH. I found a Parasite, Steel and Supergirl (modern version) there while I've never even seen them in southeast PA.

Tis true sadly. But hasn't Mattel gone on record as saying they are planning a bigger presence for their DC lines, now that they've got the master license? I mean it ultimately comes down to their reps at stores keeping the figures front and center. While their distro would suck, at least there would be someone at the stores telling the respective managers to get more in, move it up front, etc.

Reps don't get to tell Managers anything all they do is stock product change signage and the like. Even if they did tell a manager to get more product it wouldn't do any good the stores get what the Warehouse sends them (at least with TRU) no what they want/need.

mine

M5710 GREEN LANTERN

M5711 SINESTRO

:D

maybe batman & robin & beastboy oh & maybe hawkman if I like the look ... but none of the others interest me ...