Which Astonishing X-Men do u want to see next?

khamla

Can't really do any of those since they are not on that team :P The only one they need to do agian is the white queen with a proper head! Man that was one ugly looking head! Other wise when beast comes out (yay! :D ) I think they will have the entire team all made :) The only other thing they could do would be some kind of exclusive cyclops as a maskless exclusive & they could also doa armor pack in figure with him as well & we would have the entire team, almost forgot about armor there ... team won't be complete with out her though imo ! :)

Can't really do any of those since they are not on that team :P

That may be true, but even in Marvel Ultimate Alliance the referred to Storm's current costume as her Astonishing costume.

I'd love a figure of her in that costume.

not sure yet, i'm still trying to finish new x-men, i've got the astonishing tpb's, but i wanna finish new x-men before. anyone have issues 142and up on cbr or pdf they want to share?

this is not the type of form to be asking for illegal scans :D I think that run is out in HC though & maybe omnibus format though I could be wrong on that.... could just save you're self the trouble and buy them... Now whats a run so far back have anything to do with astonishing to start with ? :D

... Other than the entire white queen junk that is @loll@

I would love another Shadowcat (I missed out on the Wal-Mart wave) and I wouldn't mind another Colossus (Bad luck with the ML version) and will probably make the Movie version my main for the time being.

the collossus from the x-men series 3 was supposed to be the astonishing one. except for the belt its pretty close, but also probably not to easy too find.

how about Colossus in human form that would be cool?

I don`t know if I could bare with another "exposed skin" guy, being weapon x and upcoming namor the first two :P.

I`d like to see a resized icons nightcrawler

clever but i don't think that what he meant. any way the only real Astonishing X-men member left is Armor (the new girl). Unless you count Ord (who hasn't been mention as been made into a ML in ages) that all there really is. I think we should start focusing on the other X-teams.

we are getting ord I think .... armor has already been brought up :D & I would love to see any aoa figure made :) & since we couldn't get a proper baf out of it how about a aoa icons sentinal while I'm at it :P but I think thats a matter for a different topic

• 2 months later...
Colossus in human form would be really cool, and I would love an Astonishing Phoenix with piping and wrinkles in her costume, a really detailed sculpt akin to ML Storm.

Yeah it would be really cool to see those! :D

thinking about it a boxed set would be neat...

they could redo a lot of toybiz stuff here too... maybe more metalic paint aps on ccol, phasing kitty?.. I'd like to see one of kitty phasing, how ever all clear but with her regularl colors.... a unmasked cyclops....

a new white queen, & a armor figure as well & we would be set...