Marvel Legends: Alternate Time-line/Future/Universe Series Possibilities

BILLIUM

I decided to branch this topic out from "The Amazing Spider-Girl" topic. With all the themed waves in the works, an alternate time-line/future/universe series would be cool. As for "Alternate" characters, we've received Maestro Hulk, "Days of Future Past" Logan, Ultimate Captain America, ,Ultimate Iron Man, Ultimate Wolverine, and "Age of Apocalypse" Sabretooth and Wolverine (s).

Here's who I would have:

1.) Spider-Girl (W/ an unmasked chase figure) w/ Spider-Ham pack-in

2.) "Earth X" Captain America

3.) "Marvel Zombie" Iron Man w/ "Zombie" Wasp pack-in

4.) Blink (Earth-295, Exiles)

5.) Wolverine "The End"

6.) "Age of Apocalypse" Magneto

7.) Spider-Man 2099 (New fig w/ decent articulation) w/ Spider-Ham 2099 pack-in

8.) Morph (Earth-58163, Exiles)

Build-a-Figure: Nimrod ("Days of Future Past"). "Age of Apocalypse" Apocalypse and "Zombie" Giant-Man are also possibilities. What characters would you like to see get the "Alternate" treatment??

you could round out a series like this with some cool what if? issue characters too.

like from those recent issues, with the (actual) civil war captain america, or the samurai daredevil and some of the cool older ones, like ...wolverine was an agent of shield (one of the few liefeld covers i like).

All I want is a complete Exiles team with a resculpt of AoA Sabretooth since the previous offering had a fugly sculpt. They could repaint or resculpt ML Face-Off Sabretooth with a larger mane and bulkier build. Otherwise, I would have to get an unmasked Wolverine and make him blonde or something and fix his pupils.

i would like to see them make the following:

AoA:

apocalypse BAF or sugarman BAF

mr. sinister

sunfire

dark beast

blink

magneto

cyclops

2099:

spider-man

ravage