LCBH Series 2 - In Stores Now

jedicrippler

Saw on another site that there've been a couple of sightings of wave 2 in Texas & Oklahoma (I believe).

Add Carbondale, IL Wal-Mart ot the list. Got 'em all tonight except for Darkness (surprise, surprise). So I've got a crotchless monkey sitting on top of my monitor right now. Oy. He doesn't look happy.

I got the variant Ann (green jacket, blue shirt). It just looked better, IMO.

got them in at the wal mart in north olmstead, ohio . kinda odd though the case pack. the case was still sealed and just sitting on the pallet that they have brought out tonight. anyway i cracked the case open and found 1 each of darkness, stryker, star, ann o' brien, marv, and a variant judge death. there was no regular judge death or variant ann o' brien, instead there was savage dragon and super patriot. WTF.

So are LCBH 2 going to be showing up primarily at Walmarts again???

I found Marv, Stryker, and The Darkness today at TRU. They also had Judge Death and his variant. It was totally unexpected, especially since I hadn't seen Series 2 anywhere else yet.

Now I can't wait to get O'Brien and Star, so I can finish Monkeyman.

Found all of them at Wal-Mart in Pocomoke City, MD.

Darkness looks great.

Stryker is a surprise favorite. Marvel Toys pulled of the "three-arms" thing splendidly. Plus he's probably the closest anyone will get to an Absorbing Man re-issue.

Marv is pretty dull. Just a black trench-coat with fists essentially.

I picked up the variant Ann O'Brien because as mentioned previously, it looks better.

Does it strike anyone else as ironic that competing manufacturers are utilizing the same molds to cast their product, i.e. She-Hulk and Ann O'Brien, Star and Quicksilver/Yellowjacket. I hope this doesn't mean we'll be picking up "Tiger-Stripe" Shadowhawk in a future wave.

got them all at walmart last night including the obrien chase.

So I went back the next day to the same TRU I found Stryker, Marv, and Darkness at. I figured it was worth checking to see if O'Brien and Star were there, even though it was only a day later.

Turns out they did restock....but with series 1!

Now, every toy store in my area is seriously loaded down with series 1. So it'll probably be a long time before I find O'Brien and Star.

TRU are getting these? Well that's good news. I figured Walmart was the only store in my area that would be carrying these. I still have yet to see a single figure.

Well, if you end up needing some, let me know. I'd be glad to help ya out and help clear some of the figures out to make room for new ones.