Anyone else having trouble putting Pitt Together?

Afterlife07

I finally got all the first wave figures, some had their problems, but I was pretty happy with them until I tried to build Pitt.

His upper body came together perfectly fine. His lower body pieces however don't stick together. At all.

The legs don't fit with the lower torso and the lower torso doesn't fit with the upper torso.

Half my reason for buying these figures was Pitt!

Anyone else have similar problems? Anyone have solutions?

Yeah, the lower and upper torso thing is a common problem, but not really a problem. You just gotta use some elbow grease and not be afraid of breaking it. Do it before you stick legs on tho. I hear it's REALLY frustating with the legs on.

I managed to get him together last night, I ended up getting a cut on my finger while doing it.

His left leg was the worse, but at least now he's put together and it was so worth it.

i cant get the left leg to go in

u have to bend him over like hes doing crunches, and shove it in, thats how i got mine to fit.

i thought i was the only one with this problem... im glad i decided not to try and buy a new torso... i still havent got his waist and legs to fit as well as his waist to upper body... i was very disappointed, because ive never had any problem putting the BAF figs together ever and then this happens.. and pitt is one of the best BAFs out there... ill try to give it a good go around again and put the legs on last IF i can get the lower torso to go into the upper...