Hasbro.com update

TomE

I tried that Marvel10 code when I ordered the Stan Lee and She Hulk exclusives from them and it SEEMED to work but when the final checkout came, the total did NOT actually take anything off. I even wrote them an email pointing out that I was supposed to get $3 off my order that did not show up at the final screen and they pretty much told me "too bad for you" in a curt response.

So be sure to check that it REALLY does take the 10% off before you hit "submit" on the order.

Just read about a new code that gives 25% off and FREE shipping (until Oct. 8): 25FALL

That is an AWESOME code. $32 for magneto and cyclops with free shipping. I just got all 3 Icons from Wave 3 from amazon for $50 shipped. $82 for 5 Icons is not bad. I wonder if they'll get anything new in before the code expires :)

I'm betting the FF wave and ML3 will come in stock about 5 minutes after it expires.

Well, last fall there was some Star Wars merchandise (can't remember specifically, maybe the 30th Anny figures) that did come in stock the day after the Fall 25% off code expired. However, this past spring, when they did the Spring 25% off code, most of the Transformers: Movie merchandise came in stock while the code was still active. It's going to be hit or miss with these. Guaranteed, if they do go up for sale, they won't last for very long.

I'm betting the FF wave and ML3 will come in stock about 5 minutes after it expires.

Well, last fall there was some Star Wars merchandise (can't remember specifically, maybe the 30th Anny figures) that did come in stock the day after the Fall 25% off code expired. However, this past spring, when they did the Spring 25% off code, most of the Transformers: Movie merchandise came in stock while the code was still active. It's going to be hit or miss with these. Guaranteed, if they do go up for sale, they won't last for very long.

good point there! well, i hope everyone gets what they are after, along with the sweet discount!

good point there! well, i hope everyone gets what they are after, along with the sweet discount!

Hey kids, the FF Wave is ON SALE RIGHT NOW! Just picked up all eight for $60 with free shipping and no tax! WOOT!

Wow, Doom and Invisible Woman are already gone! They're going quick, folks!

yeah, missed them :( looks like we'll have a Ronan w/o his torso and cape for awhile

Just keep checking HTS over the next week or so, stuff seems to go in and out of stock there frequently.

Aw fudge, missed out. @grumpy@

Here's hoping HTS gets a major reload soon. Looks I'm going to have to join the ranks of those that click and check Hasbro.com every hour of the day.

To everyone that managed to get their orders in, pics and reviews as soon as you get them please. I definitely need to know how Doom turned out.

There are going to be a lot of pissed off people later today when they realize they missed this.

You are absolutely right and I'm ONE of them!!!

That's what I get for doing something besides staying in front of the computer constantly for once... never again!!

that's what I was thinking. ALL ARE SOLD OUT NOW! Same with the SDCC exclusives. They got those back in pretty quick. Maybe HML3 will show up soon too.

I hope they restock soon. But you never know. Look at Lord Thor and Green Quick Silver. They're still listed as 'Out Of Stock' and its been like that for months already.