Toyfare/Hasbro poll

seymourglass213

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I loved them all! I kinda wish they all were available...:(. I voted sunfire! My second choice would be silver samurai, then storm (because the figure is so good, and then Northstar.

Some pretty boring choices, I am not really interested in any of them. It would have been nice to have more diverse choices instead of almost all X releated characters. Also, if they have prototypes, my guess is they will all eventually be released anyway.

Not almost all, they're all X related. :P But Being an Xmen fan I'm quite happy with the characters.....though some of the sculpts are a bit weak.

i voted for Sunfire. I wanted to do Storm, Lilandra, And the Twins (Northstar and Aurora) but i thing Sunfire is better lookin.

There eight guys to choose from. Does any one else think that this is only to keep the fan haapy and they will release all of them anyway in a X-men wave? or is that just me :P

i voted for Sunfire. I wanted to do Storm, Lilandra, And the Twins (Northstar and Aurora) but i thing Sunfire is better lookin.

There eight guys to choose from. Does any one else think that this is only to keep the fan haapy and they will release all of them anyway in a X-men wave? or is that just me :P

I voted for Aurora since she is looking hot. Anyways, I think they will put them in a future wave since that is a lot of sculpts in limbo and I recall three of these were originally (Storm, sunfire, and silver samurai) goin to be in the holocaust baf series.

For the love of GOD!!!! All the figures will be made (that's why they spent the time and money making them). It's not a who do you want made poll, it's who do you not want on the retail shelves poll. The poll is for what you want to spen your money on at the online store. So vote Gambit so we don't see him everywhere for the rest of your life (or does everyone still like looking at Emma Frost?).

I really want most of those. I don't need another Gambit though and that Magneto looks a little odd. It looks like his he's got old man pants, wearing them over his belly button. It's hard to pick Aurora without Northstar. That Silver Samuri looks the coolest so I went with him.

silver samurai all the way... yet oddly most of the characters look alot smaller and cartoony than i would want... ss and sunfire are the only figs i would even want from what they have pictured.. altho i wouldve wanted most of these figs if they looked remotely better...

Anyone wanna take a crack at who I voted for? @smilepunch@

SHE LOOKS !@#$ING AWESOME!!!!

This is the best figure I've ever seen.

IN YOUR FACE, SO NO TORNATO!!!!!

I thought you would have been bummed about her not having the cloth cape....I remember you saying you hoped she would have it? But yeah I like how she turned out too.

I thought you would have been bummed about her not having the cloth cape....I remember you saying you hoped she would have it? But yeah I like how she turned out too.

Yeah my only complaint is the cloth cape. Whatever though, she's beautiful. I noticed they didn't attach her cape to her hands, which I'm kind of glad they didn't because in the comics it wasn't attached all that often at all. She mostly held onto it when she flew and stuff.

Aurora definitely is hot and needs to be done. Asian looking or not. Nothing in Alpha Flight comic says Canadians cannot be of Asian descent. She is pretty decent sculpt. Just needs a paint wash.

Ture, especially since it is possible that Aurora and her brother come from inuit hertiage like like Snow bird(who doesn't share this trait because retcon; more on this later,) hence the asian look of the toy? I mean it sure does explain the black hair the twins have in the comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit

Inuits are ppl who are indigenous to Alaska and Canada. Also, they have asian features, as you can see below:

Inuit_women_1907.jpg

image is from wiki

As for snowbird, from what is said online, her inuit origin was included years after she appeared in Alpha Flight. Prior to that, she didn't have an origin at all.

aurora and northstar would be cool, but i would rather have both than just one (my iron fist looked lost in my collection until cage showed up), the sculpt on the silver samurai is pretty cool but i was hopeing for a metallic chrome one not just painted sliver (like the old TB 5 incher was), and i don't care much for the gambit (too generic he looks like custom fodder already), magneto (he's all legs, but i do like the helmet) or lillandra ones (if that detail on her outfit was sculpted in maybe, but just painted on looks cheap). it came down to storm or sunfire for me. i went with sunfire but i hope (like i saw someone post above) that hes the translucent plastic body like jin's custom. storms more popular and odds are we will see that figure eventually anyway (or atleast i hope so).

the winner becomes exclusive and the losers become part of the next HML line. Hope that they make it all since they already have the mold.

logically speaking Magneto should be the exclusive version especially since collectors already have two in Series 3 and boxsets. In this way, those who missed him would still have a chance to get him there.

the winner becomes exclusive and the losers become part of the next HML line. Hope that they make it all since they already have the mold.

logically speaking Magneto should be the exclusive version especially since collectors already have two in Series 3 and boxsets. In this way, those who missed him would still have a chance to get him there.

thats a good point, though the same could be said for gambit (reg ML and box set) and storm (reg ML and white x-men), does anyone know from the past star wars polls, do they end up making everything they show eventually anyway?

Well I had trouble deciding... So I opened the link a bunch of times and voted for each one. I didn't vote for the Gambit since I really don't see the need for that costume, we already have his iconic look, and I fear it will start a trend of re-releasing all the x-men in that uniform... but until THAT happens, having Gambit as the only one in the costume is just pointless. Wouldn't mind a Storm in that costume with her REALLY short short hair, though.

I voted for Sunfire twice, though. I think he probably would end up in translucent plastic, but being that it's a prototype, they probably wouldn't have had that plastic on hand to use. That's my rationale.

The women I'm a little underwhelmed by. I liked Aurora's face until I saw the rest of her... And Northstar looks pretty good. They all look decent, Lilandra looked cheap. And she rehashed Emma Frost's cape, which makes no sense for her to have an "x" clasp since she wasn't an x-man or a mutant... what, just because she loved Charles Xavier? Magneto, I didn't even really notice anything wrong with the body except the oversized underwear. And I figured we'd see a new Magneto that was a scaled down Icon. Liked his cape much better than the crap they gave us with the first Magneto.