Series 2 Namor or Hasbro Namor

oracleip

Patience man. We haven't seen any high quality pics (or at least I haven't...)

I'm gonna have to wait to see it in my hand. I still like the body mold of the new Namor, but I'm gonna have to reserve judgement until I can sit the two Namors next to each other.

I would definitely recommend Series 2 Namor. He is more akin to the current Namor. Plus is it the one in Civil War. Would definitely have this one rather than the new one.

The new version is more for classic Atlantis Rules Namor the Submariner. The only good thing about is that in comes with a BAF part and has green trunks.

are you kidding?

that new Namor is the second worst figure Hasbro has made, Emma Frost being the very worst.

ML2 Namor isn,'t a fantastic figure, but he is good and he doesn't have any real flaws.

EVERYTHING sucks about that new Namor and I can't believe that ML fans are even considering buying him

I would definitely recommend Series 2 Namor. He is more akin to the current Namor. Plus is it the one in Civil War. Would definitely have this one rather than the new one.

The new version is more for classic Atlantis Rules Namor the Submariner. The only good thing about is that in comes with a BAF part and has green trunks.

Uh...when Sue went off to recruit Namor, He was in his throne room, with a trident and his green shorts (I've been researching custom projects)

Namor "briefly" tends to change from his green trunks to his WWE championship suit.

But in Wolverine Civil War when he faced with Iron Wolverine he was wearing the long black pants.

It was the same one he wore in New Avengers Illuminati special.

I guess Sue caught Namor at a bad time with his green trunks or perhaps Namor already knew Sue is coming.

Let me put it to you like this. When I read the preliminary description provided by cooltoyreview which mentioned that the new Namor would have ball-jointed elbows, knees, and upper-torso (which was later confirmed by SDCC pics), I went straight to eBay and bought an ML2 Namor. I had been holidng off until we got some info about the line. Once I heard about how poorly designed the figure was, I decided I need not wait any longer. I'd get a ML2 version while I can, as I highly anticipate inflation of prices on ML2 Namor once the new one is released, because the new one sucks so powerfully.

Having said that, there will likely be some that will settle for the new one because it will be less expensive. However, the ML2 Namor is the superior version IMO (if only for the TB articulation scheme and semi-realistic sculpt), even if the green trunks is the more desired costume. I can roll like that, not being a huge Namor fan. On the same token, I will be picking up a Rachel Grey, because I really dig the character and, she has not been previously released in ML (nor will she likely be again any time soon.)

I'll be getting the FFML version. I always think of Namor with the green trunks so that's the figure for me. My only real issue with the figure is the paint which is rather weak.....but maybe he could bemy first custom painted figure.

and green trunks are as over rated as the Michigan Wolverines.

Ooh, burn! Notre Dame too, they lost 33-3 to GT.

I'm still warming up to ball wrists and ball ankles, even though swivel was better. I don't think there's any excuse for ball elbows and knees though, the look awful.

it really depends on whther you like his classic image or the newer version. i personally prefer the newer image, seeing as it would become awkward having people over with the speedo version on the shelf.

I think the coming Namor is pretty fugly...