Omega flight Legends?

jahue

I was just wondering if anyone else on here are omega flight fans. I don't usually notice too many of their names coming up on "wish list" for ML figures. I mean we have Sasquatch who I love and I really want Guardian and U.S. Agent (the one figure who's name does come up). I was just wondering if there is any interest in these characters becoming ML

For sure getting the remaining members of Omega Flight would be cool, but I'd rather have the original members of Alpha Flight. Still it wouldn't be that hard for Hasbro to complete Omega Flight since we already have Sasquatch and Beta Ray Bill and its not like the team has a lot of members. Guardian and Sasquatch could do double duty for both teams as well.

I'd love the figures, but the comic was a complete waste of time. I was looking forward to a good read and I got the same pap that Alpha Flight used to offer--the simple fact is that Marvel Comics has no clue what to do with Canadian superheroes.

We have three of the team: Beta Ray Bill, Sasquatch and Arachne, just add the other three and its done.

I'd prefer a original Alpha Flight line-up myself though.

I'd love the figures, but the comic was a complete waste of time. I was looking forward to a good read and I got the same pap that Alpha Flight used to offer--the simple fact is that Marvel Comics has no clue what to do with Canadian superheroes.

We have three of the team: Beta Ray Bill, Sasquatch and Arachne, just add the other three and its done.

I'd prefer a original Alpha Flight line-up myself though.

What would be a good read?.. I have not checked out any of the omega flight junk yet so I got no idea whats been going on :S Or rather what have they been doing that bugs you? Is it just poor writing or the fact that they try to make it @can@ some how that bugs ya?.. I would like to see the story of a mountie be it a mutant or a super powers of some kind who comes to the u.s. on the trail of his dead fathers killer (who was also a mountie) & you can give him a pet mutant wolf or some kind dog husky or something & have him befrienda mutant cop along the way in the u.s. like I duno... say bishop... & they could fight crime and super powers & have allll sorts of wacky adventures along the way!

:P

but then the creators of due south would sue marvel :D :D :D ah welll!

Bring on Alpha Flight!! How 'bout a box set of Guardian, Shaman, Puck, Northstar, Aurora and Snowbird???

One can only hope. :(

I'd like a classic line up, but not as many characters as we've gotten for Avengers or X-men. Unless we start getting things like Squirrel Girl, then I'm all for all the Alpha Flight they can throw at me.

the day we get SG I give up all hope on future legends figures @loll@

I think someone who is good a customizing should make Capt Britain into Guardian. Shouldn't be too hard right?

Guardian_LetsGo.jpg

pic 1

Guardian_top.jpg

pic 2

Guardian_done.jpg

pic 3

...I used Ninja Wolverine's body, Stealth Wolverine's head (Modified)

Wow Ares that is amazing. I am really jealous right now. What kind of paint did you use to create him?

I would like to see the story of a mountie be it a mutant or a super powers of some kind who comes to the u.s. on the trail of his dead fathers killer (who was also a mountie) & you can give him a pet mutant wolf or some kind dog husky or something & have him befrienda mutant cop along the way in the u.s. like I duno... say bishop... & they could fight crime and super powers & have allll sorts of wacky adventures along the way!

but then the creators of due south would sue marvel ah welll!

Look up Sgt. Preston (and Yukon King) of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and see where Due South ripped off their concept.

I'd love to see a Guardian and a US Agent. Come on, these are easy repaints for Hasbro. The Ultimate Cap (ML6 I think) makes a perfect US Agent. He always has that angry look on his face in the comics. Pretty much any plain body will work for Guardian. A new head would be great, but Captain Britain's head would probably work just fine.

I'd love to see a Guardian and a US Agent. Come on, these are easy repaints for Hasbro. The Ultimate Cap (ML6 I think) makes a perfect US Agent. He always has that angry look on his face in the comics. Pretty much any plain body will work for Guardian. A new head would be great, but Captain Britain's head would probably work just fine.

I disagree about ML8 Captain America making a good repaint option for US Agent. US Agent's whole torso is totally different than Cap's torso that's almost totally covered in scales. At the very least the torso/chest would need to be changed to make Us Agent right.