Is this a joke...

Nguyen_Dragon

Well, that actually isn't Amazon. I don't know why, but Amazon advertises other online stores (I see Brian's Toys all the time)..

So you gotta look at the store doing the selling itself. I mean they also had deluxe Barricade for $50!

Brian Toys is one, if not the main reason why TRU and Amazon broke up; Toys R Us realize that sellers were sellin toys on amazon and this breach the agreement the two companies had, thus TRU having their own site.

Amazon is mainly a site where sellers go on and sell their stuff. They did this for the longest time, but couldn't sell toys when they were a TRU site since it would cause competition. However, as said above, Amazon.com lifted their toy embargo.

That classics line goes for a pretty good amount on ebay....I know I've seen that Starscream go for at least 50 a couple times.....its funny cause I was in the Cincinnati airport a couple weeks ago and there was a toy store and they had a ton of those classics figures including Starscream.....I was excited to pick up a few until I saw that price of 19.99 on all of them.....stupid airports.

I'm not suprised in the mark up considering that Starscream was a fast seller especially with the people wanting to customize a Thundercracker out of him.

I had a chance to do that before Botcon but hesitated

Walmart had a few but I was grabbing Star Wars figures and thought it would of been there the next time I showed up