Sandman Build-A-Figure Pieces?

BlueNinja44

As one of the few people who is greatly looking forward to the Spider-Man 3 themed Marvel Legends wave, I'm looking at this picture of the Sandman Build-A-Figure and I'm thinking "How does this guy divide?"

Granted, this early picture may not be accurate, but still...

Is he gonna be like the Blob and have hands come with one character?

How many pieces is his lower half? I see at least 3 or 4 from the waist down.

i can say , you are not alone on them. i realy want them too. i hate the idea to get green goblin and ock again. thats way stupid. that doesnt make me love hasbro more. with all the charecters in the movie they could do something better. i realy want venom. i am curius to see how maryjane finally turns out. loved the prototypes, hated the real deal. does no one have pictures from the packaged versions?

Maybe, if I'm looking at this right he'll be divided like this:

Fig 1: 2 Hands

Fig 2: Left Arm

Fig 3: Right Arm

Fig 4: Head

Fig 5: Torso

Fig 6: Waist and little bit of legs.

Fig 7: Bottom Piece 1

Fig 8: Bottom Piece 2

If Hasbro packed a single hammer in the upcoming F4 BAf series, sure u can expect that. . .

No, no pictures of them packaged I'm afraid. Come to think of it, I havn't seen a hi-res picture of the classic Spider-Man in this wave either. Makes me wonder why not. Ohh and I'm with you Shokker, that Venom is gonna look sweet in my collection. Not to mention Harry as the New Goblin!

That's a good idea, Cloud, I just wish we could get a nice Sand Monster figure, as Sandman appears during the final battle in Spider-Man 3. The 360 guy is just a tall Sandman figure, and the Spider-Man ML BAF version is Sandman caught in the experiment that transformed him (they say).

That's a good idea, Cloud, I just wish we could get a nice Sand Monster figure, as Sandman appears during the final battle in Spider-Man 3. The 360 guy is just a tall Sandman figure, and the Spider-Man ML BAF version is Sandman caught in the experiment that transformed him (they say).

As far as I've heard, the Unleashed Sandman can work as a BAF with pieces you can take apart and assemble.

nah, it's him after harry threw a bomb into him.