Marvel Select Cloak & Dagger

Thor-El

I was considering picking them up for my collection, because I doubt we'll get them any other way. But I know that the Select stuff is larger than standard ML scale.

Looking at the pics of her, it looks like Dagger might fit in fairly well with everyone else, but I'm not certain.

Anyone with them...how are they? Do they tower over everyone else? Cloak would be okay large, but not Dagger.

Thanks!

I have them and I think they look fine with the ML.

Dagger's head looks a little large, but it looks large for her OWN body, so it really doesn't even seem fair to talk about its scale to any other ML's head.

Honestly, Dagger's body is pretty much to scale with ML. Cloak is large, but like you said, Cloak CAN be large.

Definitely pick it up, I haven't regretted it.

Actually, I just stood Dagger up in front of my Avengers display. She's a smidgen shorter than Scarlet Witch. But the body is at LEAST the same size, if not more petite.

So Dagger fits PERFECTLY.

Marvel Select are 7 inch scale.

For tall characters that grow big like Thanos, Mephisto and even Cloak it is ok.

But for Dagger she looks taller than Spider-Man.

Heck, Spidey would probably asked her, "Dagger, honey? When are you going to apply for the WNBA?"

i just ordered that cloak and dagger set, it was reoffered in last months previews. i have a handful of selects mixed in with my legends collection and they fit in pretty well. some of the people they choose are relatively larger than normal anyway (like thanos, the watcher, , etc..), some like mephisto and dr. doom are seated and it helps them seem the same. a few i have had to get creative with my placement (elektra, spider woman) in the display to make them seem right, but they don't seem to stand out too bad. alot of them come with a nice display that kinda sets them to a different height and throws off the perspective against the figures around them (the ghost rider base is a good example, also this cloak and dagger).