masterpeice megatron HELP MEEEEEEEEEeeeeee

TRUESTYLE

when i git my hands on MP Megs, i think i'll just leave him like that, hehe, i'll pretend i transformed him. have you guys watched the youtube of that dude transforming his MP Megs, damn, he's hella rough with it, but he's never broken it, plus the lucky bastard's got an extra 3 just in case.

• 4 weeks later...
when i git my hands on MP Megs, i think i'll just leave him like that, hehe, i'll pretend i transformed him. have you guys watched the youtube of that dude transforming his MP Megs, damn, he's hella rough with it, but he's never broken it, plus the lucky bastard's got an extra 3 just in case.

Oh when I get mine, I'm gonna transform him. After spending $100.00+....you better believe he'll be transformed. lol

Oh when I get mine, I'm gonna transform him. After spending $100.00+....you better believe he'll be transformed. lol

i hear ya! hehe, better get 2 cause i heard these mp megs snap easy, but dammit, it's gonna be really hard not to transform him.

i hear ya! hehe, better get 2 cause i heard these mp megs snap easy, but dammit, it's gonna be really hard not to transform him.

Can't afford more than one. But, I will modify him, just like I did Movie Dropkick. I'll cut down some of the stress on those "ratchets" so he moves more smoothly. Less pressure means less breakage. Beyond that, if he breaks...I'll string him together with baling wire if need be. lol

I just got a cheap one with the orange tip.

Anyone has any good tips on how to remove it without damaging the gun barrel?

I unscrewed the whole barrel and let soak in boiling water for about a minute. That loosens up the glue a little, then I just got out the dremel and drilled into the plug, carefully. After a little bit the whole plug comes away from the inside of the barrel. You still have some glue residue so I just used and xacto on it then painted the inside of the barrel black so you can't tell. Hope that helps.

cool! but there's gotta be a better way to remove the leftover glue residue without using the x-acto.

I heard a Q-Tip with the following will work:

WD-40

Goo Gone

Alcohol

Nail Polish Remover

But you must thoroughly wash it off or their harsh chemicals could eat through the plastic.

sounds good! thanks for the tip!

just got mine last friday and opened it today, wow!!! awesome toy, too bad it's so fragile. i'm thinkin bout just leaving him in that box for now, it's so collector friendly the way they packaged it, you can take him in and out, no need to cut anything. that orange plug bugs me. didn't know there was a laser pointer in that scope, awesome!!!!