My GI Joe room is complete! (pic heavy)

yojoebro82

WOW!! Cool set up!

Bet a lot of time and work went into all that? :)

Awesome poster and hey I have that little lunchbox and tv tray! Got the box in 1983 at a local grocery store, kept some of my 1st joes inside it, and snagged the tv tray at the rose bowl a coupla years ago, very cool setup!

Is that Cobra Commander picture signed by Herb Trimpe?

Yes that IS signed by Herb Trimpe. He drew that picture while I stood there and watched. If I had to name a prized posession that would be on my short list (out of EVERYTHING I own, not just Joe related). Heck of a nice guy too.

If you click on the red text under my sig you should be able to see the whole thing.

very nice. i want to do that too, but i can never decide how to group my figs. no matter what i do, i always want to change them around every day. and i can't decide whether or not to mix rah with the newer versions and comic pack type figs. do have this problem?

very nice. i want to do that too, but i can never decide how to group my figs. no matter what i do, i always want to change them around every day. and i can't decide whether or not to mix rah with the newer versions and comic pack type figs. do have this problem?

I just recently got a room to display my toys in and have been working on it. I'll post pics when its done. But I used to group everything together... recently however I have basically been displaying RAH sculpts seperate from new sculpts and I have been MUCH happier with this. I will still mix comic packs with vintage, or RAHC, or whatever....... the only distinction I make is RAH sculpt or new sculpt.

Phanstar