LCBH Wave 3

Damien

http://www.toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=256&itemid=11666

LCBH Series 3 is announced and coming soon, it seems. And Oh. My. God. I am so stoked. ANOTHER Conan is a dream come true for me, and this new one looks as amazing as the first one. The Ice Giant BAF is a must for me also. Honestly, I think this is a weak line-up (for my tastes), but I will buy multiples of that Conan, and I will get that BAF no matter how many figures I have to buy.

Wonderful. I am too excited for words.

I have to admit that I'm a bit concerned about Mean Machine. Don't get me wrong - he looks awesome and I want him. But with that huge swiss-army-arm on one side, and a complete lack of arm on the other side, I really do wonder how well this figure is going to stand without some kind of base. Also, wasn't he strictly a movie character? I don't recall him from the comics, but then again I haven't looked at Dredd comics in a very long time.

If anyone else has seen better images than those posted on WU, please link to them.

Not really interested in this line up at all.....though I might get Aphrodite IX, but that's a very unsure might.

Mean Machine was in the comics. But his arm was not the swiss army one. I think. Not sure. I haven't read a Dredd book in awhile either. But he was in the comics. That's what I remember.

Not really interested in this line up at all.....though I might get Aphrodite IX, but that's a very unsure might.

Hopefully you'll find something interesting when the full line-up is released. I'm guessing this isn't the whole wave, since there's only four figures and a BAF presented. I can't imagine the line-up will be less than 6 figures.

Just like ML, I like to see some diversity, but just like ML you'll have a lot of the big names recurring throughout the line (looks like Conan will be one of the majors for LCBH). I'm a huge fan of Conan, so that's cool with me. And I do sincerely hope each line has 'something for everyone.'

I'm still really curious if this line has more than four figures, and what the others will be if so.

Wow, I like Mean Machine!! What a unique sculpt!

Indeed, he's awesome looking. Aphrodite, face-wise, looks like she might be one of the prettiest female figures since the beginning of ML and LCBH. Provided, that is, she looks anything like the preview there. Hopefully they're only using the Witchblade base for the mock-up. I don't know who she is, but I'd buy her in a second unless she lacks bicep swivels.

Mean Machine was in the comics. But his arm was not the swiss army one. I think. Not sure. I haven't read a Dredd book in awhile either. But he was in the comics. That's what I remember.

Best of both worlds, then - movie and comic? Now I'm going to have to hunt down some info on Mean Machine. . .

Who is Aphrodite anyway? Is she a stand-alone character or is she a member of a team or something? I don't think I've ever heard of her before.

Hopefully you'll find something interesting when the full line-up is released. I'm guessing this isn't the whole wave, since there's only four figures and a BAF presented. I can't imagine the line-up will be less than 6 figures.

Just like ML, I like to see some diversity, but just like ML you'll have a lot of the big names recurring throughout the line (looks like Conan will be one of the majors for LCBH). I'm a huge fan of Conan, so that's cool with me. And I do sincerely hope each line has 'something for everyone.'

I'm still really curious if this line has more than four figures, and what the others will be if so.

Wow, I like Mean Machine!! What a unique sculpt!

Indeed, he's awesome looking. Aphrodite, face-wise, looks like she might be one of the prettiest female figures since the beginning of ML and LCBH. Provided, that is, she looks anything like the preview there. Hopefully they're only using the Witchblade base for the mock-up. I don't know who she is, but I'd buy her in a second unless she lacks bicep swivels.

Best of both worlds, then - movie and comic? Now I'm going to have to hunt down some info on Mean Machine. . .

Who is Aphrodite anyway? Is she a stand-alone character or is she a member of a team or something? I don't think I've ever heard of her before.

i know she is from Cyberforce, the comics from top cow with ripclaw and stryker in it!! i'm just getting into cyberforce again so not knowing much aboot them from before(only from reading Wizard) i couldn't tell you her part in the new cyberforce as she has just showed up in them!!

If they're lying to us about Grendel I'm gonna have to kick some ass.

originally:

Conan Winter version

Aprhodite

Vanguard

Mean Machine

the fifth figure?

Grendel? Not sure though.

Grendel would be awesome especially since Beowulf is coming out!!!

different Grendel.

this version looks like a cross between Spawn and Deadpool.

Yea I know :D but I am excited for both the movie and the figure so what the heck! lol

I can't wait!

By the way drzenith, I like your sig! ;) I would love an Adam Warlock and that Box set sounds awesome!

i love this line. i never read a book about judge dredd and still i got myself the figure. i just know the movie. i loved the character and all. i also knew that judge death is a big deal in dredds world , so i took him to. now mean machine is coming? wow he looks fantastic. i dont know much about the others but those figures are making me curious. this reminds me when they had the marvel license. i didnt know anything about most of the characters and now i know a lot of it. way to go marvel toys. #US1# :D