Marvelous Poll: Army Builder Figures

Ryno

SOrry hard to have hellfire club guards when they are not even in use in the comics any more :P Who would even want to army build them?.. :) Anyways... :D I voted for AIM! Because there is a lot going on with them in the current marvel books, be it in the cap series or ms marvel or mighty avengers/others :)

Plus I just dig those goofy ass beehive outfits HEH!

My next best vote would be for shield guys! Now they are always getting smacked about in the comics :) Aside from the army builders them selfs there are certain leaders I'd want to go with them as well! Shield could be sort of hard though because they have quote a few different looks these days... From the regular NickF look to the more swatish type cape killer look to new group of ironmen styled outfits that he is training right now

HAND Ninjas! Red & Black costumed Ninjas in a 50-50 ratio. Include a variety of Ninja weapons such as Sais, swords, bow & arrows, nunchucks!

2nd choice, though not listed , is Vault "Guardsmen"!

I voted Hellfire Club Guard because I love the Hellfire Club.

They should do two Hellfire Boxsets. One with Sebastian Shaw, Selene, and three Hellfire Guards.

Th other with Donald Pierce, White Queen Emma from the olden days and three Hellfire Guards.

S.H.I.E.L.D. army builders would be too tough because you would need an infinite amount of head sculpts, and both male and female bodies. No way Hasbro would spring for that.

Hand Hinjas would be cool, but kinda non descript. What makes a Hand ninjas costume so specific?

AIM agents have unique looking costumes and they all look the same. <---- BEST CHOICE.

A few choices they didn't consider.

Jamie Madrox, the Multiple Man

Kree Warriors

Mole Man's moloids 2 packs ( since they are so tiny, you could have a bigger one and a smaller one)

Don't you think it'd be kind of pointless to have Hellfire Club guards when we don't even have Sebastian Shaw? Not to mention all the other major players except Emma Frost (and she's not even in her Hellfire clothes).

That's true, but you never know what could be coming down the pipeline.....that and well the others don't have all that much meaning for me. @loll@ :P

The Kree has the best potential for army building. Their whole army uses the same outfit, just in different colors and chest symbols. One body sculpt could make soldiers, captains, colonels, etc. Plus that body could also be used to make the notable Kree like Captain Mar-vell, Captain Atlas, Yon-Rogg, etc.

Of the ones listed though, AIM all the way.

Don't you think it'd be kind of pointless to have Hellfire Club guards when we don't even have Sebastian Shaw? Not to mention all the other major players except Emma Frost (and she's not even in her Hellfire clothes).

I voted for SHIELD agent.

I agree completely with ya on this one Like snowman said though you never know what will happen... till then though theres no way in heck they would get my vote I'd rather have new & current stuff they are actually doing stuff about! That being said I'm all up for Kree guys as well as skrull and space knights & ANN guys & planex guys orwhatever those guys are called...

Its like the brood queen baf they are doing... Seems so pointless since we have not had a good brood story in agesssssssss! Seems like a waste of a spot! You can bet others would be more hyped about it if they were doing some current storys on brood in the xmen arcs for sure!

yeah I find the entire brood queen thing weird... I duno why they did that all of a sudden is it really a part of WWH now or was it just in that couple of last HFHire issues ?.. Cause that brood queen was just a brood before he/it/whatever because a queen suddenly :S

Of course ideally they'd come out with a box set of 5 henchmen figures and then I could army build them all at once. Apparently Hasbro doesn't have the stones for that. Hopefully they'll come out with a FA X-Men box set at some point, just to get the ball rolling.

Of course ideally they'd come out with a box set of 5 henchmen figures and then I could army build them all at once. Apparently Hasbro doesn't have the stones for that. Hopefully they'll come out with a FA X-Men box set at some point, just to get the ball rolling.

I disagree. I'd rather get 10 of maybe 2 different army builders than army build all of them. While I think a lot of people (me included) would like to have an army of all of them, most people couldn't afford it. That's probably why Hasbro is spreading them out, so that if people want to army build, that got a breather between each army.