DCSH Clayface wave in stock

Doomsday

Be careful about ordering from Superherotoys.com, I've heard a bunch of horror stories about people being charged and never recieving the things they ordered.

I wouldn't even reach that far to find that out.....they're scalping way too hard. DCSH Catwoman for $24.99 they most be joking.....the same goes for Clayface, $24.99.....just crazy!!!

l am a bit shock that both sites sell the wave with scalper prices.

Regardless, I am happy that the Black and Grey Bats sees the light of day. Even though I prefer blue and grey as Batman's color, my brother likes the grey and black look. Besides, Batman seems to change between colors back and forth in the comics, so that means he is a keeper-if I ever see him at retail that is.

So, is this Clayface wave 2? I picked up Night Shadow Batman at a TRU today (the 1st time I had seen this wave) and it has Clayface on the back.

Clayface isn't in the Knight Shadow wave. The only figures in that wave are Knight Shadow Bats, Two-Face, Camo Bane, Batgirl. The Clayface assortment is - repaint of the series 3 Batman (Black & gray costume w/ Zipline Batman belt), Bruce Wayne (repaint of the old 6" Batman overseas figure), Nightwing (repaint of the Mattel in-house team figure), Clayface, Catwoman &J oker (repaint of original Joker)

Yeah, I just "Shipped My Loot"with them in it. They also have the 10" JLU case assortment with Justice Lords Superman and Justice Lords Green Lantern in it. Hopefully they will arrive next Monday.