Brood Series

drzenith

At the last SDCC,

Hasbro has hinted a possible two or three pack Hydra. Similar to the Stormtroopers for Star Wars.

And the good thing about it that there is BAF part. So it could be cheaper than buying three Series 3 Hydra?

But it is still a rumor, I guess.

At the last SDCC,

Hasbro has hinted a possible two or three pack Hydra. Similar to the Stormtroopers for Star Wars.

And the good thing about it that there is BAF part. So it could be cheaper than buying three Series 3 Hydra?

But it is still a rumor, I guess.

I'll believe that one when I see it and not a second before.

I will get Black Knight... and thats it.

I originally wanted Cyclops too, but he doesn't look as cool in the final product.

I would want the Hydra goon, but Hasbro didn't give him knees.... he has two pieces of sausages connected where the knee should be.

the Brood queen is lame.

Bucky and Cap are super cheesy.

Colossus is from that ugly X3 movie so he has an ugly costume and now a squished head.

Ratchel is a happy meal toy.

And Danger has no reason to exist in toy form

Overall, I find the Brood Series quite underwhelming. The only real "must have" for me is Rachel, as I'm a big X-fan and she's never been released in ML. I'm an Avengers fan, too (to a somewhat lesser extent) but, I have no connection or interest in the Black Knight figure. Had he been better-articulated, I would probably have gone ahead and picked him up to fill-out the team. I'm on the fence about the HYDRA soldier. It may be hard to see'em on the pegs and not pick up at least one for Cap to smack around. After all, how articulated do they need to be to lie on the ground and look dead? LOL (j/k, as I'm a firm believer in super-articulation) I'd much rather have a Winter Soldier as opposed to classic Bucky. The only other one I'm a little iffy on is AXM Cyke. This is a pretty good look for him and, he's fully articulated (a la the Toybiz "standard.")

I don't really care about the BAF this time around so, maybe 3/8 (Rachel, HYDRA goon, & AXM Cyke.)

I built Blob but only have 4/8 (She-Hulk, Quicksilver, Yellow Jacket, and Xorn.)

I built Annihilus but only have 4/6 (Planet Hulk, Emma, Banshee, and Hercules.)

In this order, first listed is most wanted, last is least:

1. Black Knight - I'm a die-hard Avengers fan and completist.

2. Marvel Girl - Love a good female figure and she's a good likeness, IMO.

3. Astonishing X-Men Cyclops - After this, just one figure away from completing the Astonishing X-Men!

4. X3 Colossus - Another new X-Men movie character to expand that roster, thought not very well executed.

5. Hydra - Good army builder, hopefully I will find a regular and a variant to have them support Baron Strucker. He was their boss right?

6. Danger - Eh... she's okay, I guess.

7. WW2 Captain America - Next to Last because Bucky is crap.

8. Bucky - Crap. Just complete crap.

Poor Bucky

First he was ditched by Cap Am in World War II

Second he was brainwash in Russia and who knows what they did to him back then.

Third nobody wants to buy his fig as Bucky.

Lastly you could customize him into Robin.

Poor Bucky.