Brood Series

drzenith

Brood Series from Hasbro Marvel Legends is on the horizon? Late Septermber or early October. Hasbro knew too well that this product is really delayed that is why it is long overdue.

If you are going to buy only one figure who would it be?

Astonishing X-Men Cyclops

Black Knight

Bucky

Danger

Hydra

Marvel Girl

X3 Colossus

WW2 Captain America

or buy all to get the Brood Queen

Nine choices, what's yours?

I am definitely getting them all! The ones I want the most are Rachel, Danger and Black Knight. The Hydra soldier I will maybe get two. Cap and Bucky are a great addition considering recent events. Cyclops and Colossus I already have, but the Brood Queen looks fierce so I have to get these as well. I will look for the variants, but I will not hold me breath waiting to find them.

I'm not really digging this wave much at all, I may just pass on the lot of them.....but if I'm getting any I'd want to get Rachel first and then maybe Cyclops but both are mainly because I'm an Xmen fan.

i want the 1 out of 500 rachel

like most people (or maybe i should say people who have a true reason for not getting what the dont want) i'll be getting them all.

my top five of this wave is

1. Black Knight

2. Rachel

3. Hydra

4. FA Cap

5. Brood

Honestly, the only two figures out of the whole wave I'm interested in are the Black Knight and the Hydra soldier.

Odds are I'll end up getting them all. Not sure why, because I'm not really interested in the Brood Queen either.

Habit, mostly. We'll see.

Black Knight and Hydra Soldier for sure, though.

Likely get them all...

I'd have to get them all; there are too many sweet figures in there to miss out on. I personally don't like how the brood queen looks though. If I had to chose only one it would be AXM Cyclops.