Carded and loose pics of the FF Marvel Legends wave found in China

JayC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look good to me. Sue's face is better than the SDCC pictures, though you'd think the package would've included art of her in that costume. And I'm glad they included Mole Man, even if he doesn't thrill everyone. He's about as classic a FF villain as there is outside of Doom.

As for the BAF, I'm really not thrilled with Ronan. I guess he means more to people who've been reading Annihilation. I just dont think he's BAF-worthy. If you're creating a series with 8 figures, then you have more than enough parts to build a BAF of appropriate size, and Ronan's not that. Overall, though, it's a pretty good series.

Incidentally, does anyone know if the Silver Surfer figure is new, or is he re-used/kit-bashed?

I bet that Dr Doom is just a packaging variant like they did with Ultimate Iron Man

It appears to be so. I recall that it was said at SDCC it was removeable and the pics provided by the two posters on this site seems to indicate a package variant

It is a packaging variant, they are the same fig

Crap missed out on the pics!

i was finaly happy with hasbro but now i saw something i disliked. the thing is tiny. he is smaller then torch and namor and surfer. now thats dump. i hate that. i was ok with ronan separated in 8. the paint i am ok since i repaint myself but i dont like it when they change size. come on the thing is huge like the hulk and not smaller then torche. who was behind that? man is it so hard.

They look good to me. Sue's face is better than the SDCC pictures, though you'd think the package would've included art of her in that costume. And I'm glad they included Mole Man, even if he doesn't thrill everyone. He's about as classic a FF villain as there is outside of Doom.

As for the BAF, I'm really not thrilled with Ronan. I guess he means more to people who've been reading Annihilation. I just dont think he's BAF-worthy. If you're creating a series with 8 figures, then you have more than enough parts to build a BAF of appropriate size, and Ronan's not that. Overall, though, it's a pretty good series.

Incidentally, does anyone know if the Silver Surfer figure is new, or is he re-used/kit-bashed?

Can I have you're BAF parts then ?:) @loll@ @poke2@

Surfer and Johnny Storm are scaled down versions of their Icon counterparts.

Wow, another incredibly underhwelming wave on Hasbro's part. The only figure I could see myself even grabbing is that Dr. Doom.

Why won't they do six figure in a wave when its a small BAF? Three FF Team characters and three others? At least save some options for later waves before they're making Karnak, Triton and a bunch of bottom of the barrel characters.

I might just stick to Icons and Select and call my collection complete.

i have now completely lost hope in Hasbro

why is Human Torch' hair on fire permanent? and not an attachment like the rest of his flames?

Namor looks like crap, and dont get me started on the thing.

i will buy Human torch since i have none and the same with Surfer and namor