Carded and loose pics of the FF Marvel Legends wave found in China

JayC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thanks hasbro, mr fantastic comes with a piece of the hammer. you have got to be kidding me. 8 figures for a baf. not to mention that you have to buy the whole f4 team when people already have multiples of thing, fantastic, & torch. this whole wave looks like a giant pass.

Well, would you honestly expect a Fantastic Four wave to NOT include the team? Don't get made when the Hulk and Iron Man lines have a few Hulks and Iron Men in em as well. :)

I agree that the BAF split into 8 is lame, though. Ronan could have easily been a regular spot in a wave. The BAF should have been the Mole Monster or something bigger than normal.

Seriously this is out of hand. As has been mention Mr Fantastic comes with the hammer, Thing comes with THE HEAD, and Doom comes with THE CAPE. Are you kidding me THE CAPE????? The head couldnt come preattached to the torso along with the cape? ARGH. I understand they want us to buy them but this is some fruitcups.

Seriously this is out of hand. As has been mention Mr Fantastic comes with the hammer, Thing comes with THE HEAD, and Doom comes with THE CAPE. Are you kidding me THE CAPE????? The head couldnt come preattached to the torso along with the cape? ARGH. I understand they want us to buy them but this is some fruitcups.

that's the best excuse for giving out bout these you could come up with? :huh: you should just be glad were getting eight. if they didn't give us eight and six instead we would be getting the f4 and only two more. i mean this way we get the f4 and 4 other character. that especially help for those who have all the F4 already.

well an ff4 line doesnt necessarily HAVE to have all of the ff4. An X-men series wouldnt have to have ALL the X-men. I completely understand the logic behind it and i will be getting them all because i want Ronan in the worst way, but this just seems like they know theres already a glut of several of the characters and giving one as worthless a peice as the hammer seems silly.

well an ff4 line doesnt necessarily HAVE to have all of the ff4. An X-men series wouldnt have to have ALL the X-men. I completely understand the logic behind it and i will be getting them all because i want Ronan in the worst way, but this just seems like they know theres already a glut of several of the characters and giving one as worthless a peice as the hammer seems silly.

true but i have to say that they have to have the whole f4 in the wave i mean when TB realised all of them expect Sue storm you had to get a box set with all four of them. and ronan have to have his hammer it like giving us Captain America with out his shield or Thor without his Mnolnir.

with each new line hasbro is giving us less & less articulation. single knew & elbow joints for about all of these ones except human torch & silver surfer. speaking of the human torch, he looks nothing like the picture on the back of the box. it looks like they used the icons pictures for human torch, dr. doom & silver surfer. i do like these figures, it's just disappointing that they are taking away articulation. that's what marvel legends are known for. now they are no different than dc figures. at least the brood series has pretty good articulation. especially bucky.

ya, it is really stupid that articulation is being cut so drastically. Especially since that is what ML WAS known for.

I agree, the BAF is split up stupidly, and he's small enough to be a normal ML.

Though I like these figures, articulation is lacking. I like Namor, but I'm only getting him cause I missed the first one and I want the Illuminauti.

what? two waves of legends in one month? can this be true? the spidey wave and the f4 wave in one month. man thats very much for my wallet. maybe if i go on a diet and eat nothing this month then i can get them. has this japan site not the packaged version of spidey3 figures? i am curious how they turned out at last.

what? two waves of legends in one month? can this be true? the spidey wave and the f4 wave in one month. man thats very much for my wallet. maybe if i go on a diet and eat nothing this month then i can get them. has this japan site not the packaged version of spidey3 figures? i am curious how they turned out at last.

BBTS also says they're shipping HML3 this month too.

The one I really want is the BAF. The FF figures themselves look too simplistic. They lack texture and detailing. That was something Toy Biz was sometimes really good at and Hasbro hasn't shown much talent with yet. She-Hulk has a really well done costume. I suspect that was left over from work Toy Biz had done.

Yeah, I don't mind Ronan being split up, because at least we get 4 (5 including Ronan himself) non-FF members. Is it dumb for the BAF? YES! Is it good the for the whole wave? Ohh yes!

I am pretty impressed with every figure in this line (except MoleMan) I shall get them all.

I am pretty sure we can expect the Fantastic Four wave in November (for stores like Target and Wal-Mart that is). The idea is that if HML3 and the 2 packs hit stores in late September, and Spidey hits stores in October, and the FF wave comes in November, all 30 or so figures will be selling like crazy for the Holiday season.

I agree with you for the most part, it sucks having to buy characters that already have several versions to get a sweet BAF. I've got at least 10 figures in my collection since they started doing BAFs that I wouldn't have bought otherwise. It sucks.

But the X-men argument doesn't really work. There's only 4 members of the FF unless you want to count the various fill-in members over the years. There's at least a dozen characters who have been regular members of the X-men over the years. Probably close to 30 if you start to add up all the people who have come and gone. Talking about putting all of them in one series and putting all the FF in one series is pretty different.

As for the pictures, I'm cautiously optimistic. Hope they'll be easy to find at retail or that HTS will have enough in stock.

Super Saiyan Johnny Storm? @_@

The SDCC versions look much better. I will just get Silver Surfer and Dr. Doom!

Just to let you know, it is a CHINESE site rather! :P

Johnny = pass, now its not a bad figure just i only like Johnny when he's flamed on hehe, Reed probably a pass, the head isn't really much better or worse then the ML5 Reed head and i was hopeing for one to replace that head with but oh well, Sue i havn't decided on yet, she looks good, and while i'm not a fan of the outfit i never hated it like some people, Ben = MUST BUY best thing figure evah! short randomly rockey and orange! though i need to see the head in person from different angles to tell how good/bad it is, Surfer also = MUST BUY only complaint is that the head seems just a TAD small, not super small like Xorn's Magneto head or anything, still better then ML5 Surfer by far, Namor = might get, he looks better then i thought he would and the knees and elbows work fine on him, just not sure about the head sculpt/painting, Moleman = probably will get fits the characters look perfectly so yeah, Doom = MUST BUY, better then ML2 Doom in looks, and height supposedly so yeah :D

Might still get all of em to complete the BAF though since he looks pretty well done.

I bet that Dr Doom is just a packaging variant like they did with Ultimate Iron Man

It appears to be so. I recall that it was said at SDCC it was removeable and the pics provided by the two posters on this site seems to indicate a package variant

Finally, a perfect Dr. Doom! Ha-ha! This is great, I only hope his mask stays on tight (the last Doom's mask falls off like crazy). Gimme Doom and I'll be happy. I've never been much of a fan of FF4, but Doom I'll take. Especially his mask this time; I'll be able to put it on other figures! Hell, if I was crazy and had the money I'd just buy a bunch of Dooms for the masks. Everybody gets a Doom mask! Of course, that means they'll become his slave, but you know. As long as it all works out for Doom.