Transformers 2 to be Delayed

RC_rika

This was taken off Myspace, and written by "Arcee News"- a Myspace site for Arcee. :D

Transformers 2 to be Delayed

Fans of the Transformers Movie 2007 eagerly wait for the upcoming sequel to

the movie. But rumors say the production of the next big hit movie sensation will

be a little delayed as Michael Bay will first be directing Bad Boys III this season,

following the major success of the action-comedy Bad Boys II with Will Smith

and Martin Lawrence teaming up again for another come-back movie. If this is

indeed true, Transformers 2 will be set to 2012 and not 2009, and of course,

more patience will be required from its avid fans, both young and old.

Here's the link...

Like it says, I'm not sure if it's true... just take it for now, with a grain of salt! :)

In that amount time Bay could do like 4 movies so I really doubt that.

Besides, would that be any way to treat the biggest success of his career and a property that's absolutely on fire right now?

I think not.

And if by some weird chance this is the case then @#$% them right in the ear!!!

Yeah, I'm not sure how reliable this is, thus, the disclaimer, but I figured I'd throw it out there, get some discussion going or whatever. :) It's just a rumor so far...

I think it would be very careless and stupid to wait that long. Especially for a movie that was never that great (Bad Boys franchise??) to begin with. The last movie came out in '03. And IMDB isn't the most RELIABLE source, but i see nothing there about Bad Boys 2, but some info is up on TF 2. So who knows...

it doesn't take that long to make a movie these days, they filmed both PotC at the same time and it took like yr to a yr and a half, great news about bad boys III, but both those could be done and ready to go by '09 '10 at tops

its not true, they are already reviweing Scripts from writers, including the original team who wrote the First TF movie.

Bad Boys 3 is on a list to-do movies, but seeing how Will Smith is in four different movies coing out over the next 2 years, i dont think its gonna be in the way of Bay's work on TF2.

plus the Money that TF made, Paramount wont wait that long for a sequel, they want another one while the hype still exsist, just the announcement of the TF2 movie starting production will ignite the hype up untill the release of the sequel.

take the arcee news like a bad cold, feed it some drugs and kill it.

uhg! Badboys 1 ... was good if not ok ... badboys two... uhg... awful movie! It should just stay gone as much as I like to see WS in action I'd rather not in this case :S

Will Smith doesn't even NEED to do it, he's doing fine on his own... maybe Martin Lawrence does though. His career has never been stellar and since "Wild Hogs"... :unsure: Not so hot...

• 2 months later...
Will Smith doesn't even NEED to do it, he's doing fine on his own... maybe Martin Lawrence does though. His career has never been stellar and since "Wild Hogs"... :unsure: Not so hot...

lets face it the only reason I even know who the guy is is because of badboys :P & the only reason why I know who he is is because it was only him & WS in BB so hes "the other guy" :P OOO ouch :D

@loll@

Transformers 2: Voyager

Here's the latest list on the sequel and characters. [<] MEANS NEW.

Autobots:

BUMBLEBEE

PAYLOAD<

LONGARM<

ARCEE<

OPTIMUS

RODIMUS<

PROWL<

Decepticons:

GALVATRON<

DREADWING<

RECON BARRICADE<

DROPKICK<

SCORPONOK

RULER STARSCREAM<

SOUNDWAVE<

SHOCKWAVE<

THUNDERCRACKER<

Info from:

Hasbro, Paramont Pictures, and Lights and Magic, a George Lucas Company

Note:Because this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; some data could be removed completely.

Additional Infos:

Transformers 2

Directed by: Michael Bay

Producer: Lorenzo di Bonaventura

Executive Producer: Steven Spielberg

Writing Credits

Writers:Ehren Kruger (screenplay)

Alex Kurtzman (story)

Roberto Orci (story)

Stunts: Tom Harper

Release dates for Transformers 2 (2009)

Germany 25 June 2009

Netherlands 25 June 2009

USA 26 June 2009

France 1 July 2009

Genre:Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi

Status Updated:20 June 2007

These Hollywood "guilds" are useless. Exclusive clubs, really. Just like any labor union these days.

Not that I'm concerned. Bay said something about "heart and magic". Right... "heart and magic" applies to robot films like Short Circuit and *batteries not included. Transformers was more "lots of explosions and meaningless character deaths". Not that Bay is smart enough to tell the 2 apart.

Hey, you did post it! :D Welcome over here... ^_^

So I'm so glad they are FINALLY gonna get Arcee in the mix, they better not change it again this time!! :(

Waiiiiit GALVATRON!?!?! Ruler STARSCREAM!?!?!! OOoooooOOOooo :D

Transformers 2: Voyager

Here's the latest list on the sequel and characters. [<] MEANS NEW.

Autobots:

BUMBLEBEE

PAYLOAD<

LONGARM<

ARCEE<

OPTIMUS

RODIMUS<

PROWL<

Decepticons:

GALVATRON<

DREADWING<

RECON BARRICADE<

DROPKICK<

SCORPONOK

RULER STARSCREAM<

SOUNDWAVE<

SHOCKWAVE<

THUNDERCRACKER<

Info from:

Hasbro, Paramont Pictures, and Lights and Magic, a George Lucas Company

Note:Because this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; some data could be removed completely.

so a bunch of repaints? half of those characters arent worth making into movie roles.

and i higly doubt long arm and Payload = teh gey are gonna take Ratchet and Ironhide place.

this list looks alot like the first list of rumored characters. seeing how the script isnt even completed

ill take this list as about as reliable as an OJ simpson interview.

Do you have a link to verify this info, autobotarcee? Considering how little is known about the second movie, I have a hard time buying your list of characters. Heck, I seriously doubt Bay and co. know who's going to be in it yet.

Smells bogus to me since we had yet took a long time for DW to relase the robots for the first movie and moreoever, there have been constant of name changes from announcment to product.

I think someone went to Target and seen the TFM toyline and thinks the non movie characters are goin to be in the sequel since they made figures of them.

Besides, didn't Michael Bay wanted to have an aircraft carrier robot in the next film, if he does a next film?