Hasbro Q & A

pastwatch2001

Hasbro gives frank and honest answers about any toyline they have in their roster at one specific website. And since they do it there, they don't feel the need to give REAL answers anywhere else.

Hasbro's Weekly Q&A

WTF.....that had to be one of the worst threads I've ever had the misfortune of reading.....I couldn't go more than the 3rd page. @hmmm@

Wow the people at that site are perverted.
WTF.....that had to be one of the worst threads I've ever had the misfortune of reading.....I couldn't go more than the 3rd page.
Wow! I hope we never turn into that. This makes me appreciate this site even more.

After reading these comments it made be think long and hard about myself. And then I realized my sense of humor may be a bit skewed. Those guys were cracking me up with their 'fake Hasbro answers'. I guess I'll be the minority on this one.

I'm with you Jeffro. Not only were many of those quite funny, but I think what's really going on there is, obviously, just collectors expressing the most severe frustration at the way their favourite licenses are being handled by a company that has proven again and again that it seems hellbent on actually destroying almost every major toy property in the world.

Hasbro really has done some awesomely stupid things, and I totally sympathize and agree with what those guys were saying, even if they were often a bit too crude and vulgar about it.

Yeah, it's a brutal site, but this quote alone made it worth the price of admission...

Q: Any chance you will ever make any sort of playsets ever again?

A: No. There's not. Nor is there any chance of getting Yarna, a Twin Pod Cloud Car or anything else anyone who actually liked the original Star Wars movies would ever want. Please stop asking, we're busy trying to put the finishing touches on this repaint of the repaint of the POTF2 Jawas 2 pack. Did we mention we're only including one the weapons for this version?"

@loll@

Yeah, it's a brutal site, but this quote alone made it worth the price of admission...

Q: Any chance you will ever make any sort of playsets ever again?

A: No. There's not. Nor is there any chance of getting Yarna, a Twin Pod Cloud Car or anything else anyone who actually liked the original Star Wars movies would ever want. Please stop asking, we're busy trying to put the finishing touches on this repaint of the repaint of the POTF2 Jawas 2 pack. Did we mention we're only including one the weapons for this version?"

@loll@

See if it was just stuff like that it would have been a funny thread, but there were just too many stupid dirty jokes that I might have found funny when I was 12, but definitely not now as an adult.