Gi joe: Combat squad TRU exclusive

Valdin

Hey all,

Over at mastercollector.com, they have pics up of a 3 pack of sigma style figures that will be a tru exculsive. Characters include Deep Six, Barrel Roll and Back Blast. It is for land sea and air. It looks good, but this is just a sneak peek. I can't wait to see more pics before I decide to buy or not.

Hey all,

Over at mastercollector.com, they have pics up of a 3 pack of sigma style figures that will be a tru exculsive. Characters include Deep Six, Barrel Roll and Back Blast. It is for land sea and air. It looks good, but this is just a sneak peek. I can't wait to see more pics before I decide to buy or not.

Yeah I saw them too and I think it is an interesting concept and I will be getting one since it is a 3 set and not bad for the price. It reminds me about the 30 anniversary when HASBRO put out the marine, solider and air pilot (I think that was his name) in 3/3/4 form.

well i was going to copy and paste it, but when i looked it just said www.mastercollector.com . When on the site wait for the gijoe tab up top, click it, then scroll down to see the news. I hope that helps.

My only problem with this is that I would have liked something a little more defining for deep six instead of repainted diver body they are using, and the fact that he does deep diving, should be a bigger suit with bigger helmet. I liked both versions of deep six in original RAH line. Also I want to see a better pic of barrel roll with air assault, I thought that was a great figure in spytroops, with convertible glider and the armor. Now again this just looks like another repaint of duke w/ jetpack, not a bad one, but still a repaint. I would have liked to see the spy armor from the spytroops line. Ill still def pick these up though!!