Hi-Res Carded & Loose Marvel Legends Wave 3 VARIANT Images

Ryno

Hey guys, these just in from Hasbro, what do you think of the variants? You army builders are going to go nuts! Also, who here likes the Marvel Girl variant better than the regular? You going to chase down that package variant too? eh?

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11106

I LOVE the Rachel variant. I'll be getting that one for sure.

Maybe I'm missing it, but I'm not sure I see the difference in the Hydra guys. :huh:

The variant is open mouthed I believe.

I hope just to get ONE Hydra Soldier, variant OR regular, as I'm afraid army builders will snatch them all up making them impossible to find.

I think it'll depend on the case assortment ratios. If there's an equal amount of each version, then there should be enough to go around. But if Hasbro goes the standard route by limiting the variants, the combination of it being a chase figure and army-builder will make the variant reeeal difficult to find for a while.

Hopefully, the price will make it less enticing for obsessive army-builders. While $6 or $7 for Star Wars clones is one thing, $10 for a Hydra soldier is another. And Hydra doesn't quite have the same cache as Cobra or the Imperial Army, so hopefully there won't be the same demand.

I do think that it'll be pretty amusing to see the absolute glut of Brood Queen left arms that will be hitting eBay in the coming weeks.

cool variants. i definitely like the rachael grey variant. i had noticed that big bad toy store has the variant case up for pre-order and has it due in November. it seems that you get the 2 variants but not exactly all the others from this series. just thought i would let everyone know.

The case breakdowns are like this:

Case 1:

1x Bucky

1x Cap

1x Marvel Girl

1x Hydra Soldier

1x Colossus

1x Cyclops

1x Danger

1x Black Knight

"Revision" case/"wave 2":

1x Bucky

1x Cap

1x Marvel Girl Variant

1x Hydra Soldier Variant

1x Colossus

1x Cyclops

1x Danger

1x Black Knight

Pretty straight forward

THe variant would be better if it were all black or had some more skin spots on it or whatever those dots on her are... hydra is hard to army build since it would just be a bunch with the same screaming face... I'll army build the regular one for sure though... I think I'd like a group of 5 ish... or 4 with the variant in the lead screaming orders or what not

The Rachel chase does do a good job at covering up the weak spots of the sculpt and overall I'd say it's a nice enough looking figure to warrant a purchase. Not sure which one I want though, the standard one is the typical look for the character which is always important to me.....but the standard figure just doesn't look all that good. *sigh*

I want the Rachel varient, but will probably never get one cause I never see varients around here. :(

If I see an extra, I will let you know. Variants are sarce here in Lawrenceville, Ga, but I do have luck every on and then.

Us collectors definitiely need to stick together.

The case breakdowns are like this:

Case 1:

1x Bucky

1x Cap

1x Marvel Girl

1x Hydra Soldier

1x Colossus

1x Cyclops

1x Danger

1x Black Knight

"Revision" case/"wave 2":

1x Bucky

1x Cap

1x Marvel Girl Variant

1x Hydra Soldier Variant

1x Colossus

1x Cyclops

1x Danger

1x Black Knight

Pretty straight forward

according to BBTS you are getting 2 of the X3 colossus and 1 of each variant but no danger figure. this is what they say should be in the variant case.