Which version of Rocket Red do you want from 4HM?

thanos0341

Rocket Red?!? Oofahhh!

EvilStar hates to rain on the parade but there are a whole lotta other characters he hopes to see the Four Horsemen get through before they even consider Rocket Red! We're talking Wave 87 or so...MAYBE!

To answer the question though Version Three looks like the best one and we can probably count on the Four Horsemen to add their own distinct stylization to the character as well. Just check out Mr. Freeze and Luthor.

EvilStar!

Just curious EvilStar, what is your list of "a whole lotta other characters" you hope to see before Rocket Red? I bet most are characters that have already been done to death by DCD or no brainers like Flash or Hawkman, characters that we know are gonna be done by the 4HM within the next 5yrs. Asides from the crappy JLU version, Rocket Red has NEVER recieved the 6'' scale treatment & is looooooooong overdue!

A 4HM sculpted RR in any of his 3 versions will be an awesome thing to see & I gaurantee if they make either version of classic or modern, people will army build those 2 like no tomorrow!

...Rocket Red has NEVER recieved the 6'' scale treatment & is looooooooong overdue!

There's a reason for this. Rocket Red is lame and every toy maker in the world knows that if they made him, they'd be hatching the biggest peg warmer since those stupid silver Wolverines at Toys R' Us! Pretty much ANY character...done to death or not...would be preferable over this poor man's Crimson Dynamo!

Please, Four Horsemen! Heed EvilStar's words! DO NOT WASTE A VALUEABLE SLOT IN ANY ONE OF YOUR WAVES ON THIS DUD!

EvilStar has spoken!

Riggghhhtttt.......cause the last things kids like is mech/robot exoskeleton-like characters.....are you serious??? Rocket Red would probably be the first to go on a case by case basis.......plus he looks cool as hell. I would rather anyone than another lame superman/batman re-paint.

...Rocket Red has NEVER recieved the 6'' scale treatment & is looooooooong overdue!

There's a reason for this. Rocket Red is lame and every toy maker in the world knows that if they made him, they'd be hatching the biggest peg warmer since those stupid silver Wolverines at Toys R' Us! Pretty much ANY character...done to death or not...would be preferable over this poor man's Crimson Dynamo!

Please, Four Horsemen! Heed EvilStar's words! DO NOT WASTE A VALUEABLE SLOT IN ANY ONE OF YOUR WAVES ON THIS DUD!

EvilStar has spoken!

I'm still waiting for your list of figures that should be done instead of Rocket Red, EvilStar.

Riggghhhtttt.......cause the last things kids like is mech/robot exoskeleton-like characters.....are you serious??? Rocket Red would probably be the first to go on a case by case basis.......plus he looks cool as hell. I would rather anyone than another lame superman/batman re-paint.

My sentiments exactly! This line isn't being made JUST for collectors, so if I were choosing characters to be a part of the line, I'd go with 1. ones who the kids are going to know, 2. ones that are going to catch a kid's eye (like an awesome armored battle suit), and 3. ones that the collectors are clamoring for. In that order. I say Rocket Red is a great choice!

I don't think we'll see him at all but if we do it probably won't be the first one because of the Hammer and Sickle on his chest.Unless they leave it off.

The cold war ended well over a decade ago, but with Wally world, you might be right. Just curious, why do you think we wouldn't see a figure of RR at all?

Seems that whenever a character that some of you don't care for is suggested, you all down it & say it'll never be done or shouldn't be done? RR is a very popular DCU character with tons of DCU fans & he died honorably in battle with the OMACS. I'm sure his fans do want the 4HM & Mattel to give em either of the 3 versions or even all 3!

I could understand if I was asking for them to do some extremely, super lame DC character such as, let's say Calenderman. Apologies to all you CM fans.

RR was a very important charter member of the 80's JLU/JLI & IMO, deserves to be made during the 5yr run that Mattel has the license. Just the thought of a 4HM sculpted RR makes me drool!

Asides from the crappy JLU version, Rocket Red has NEVER recieved the 6'' scale treatment & is looooooooong overdue!

Hey...lay off the JLU version, I like that figure B) But i do agree on one thing though, a 6" version of Rocket Red would be great. I'd have to go with the look he sports in the first pic though, it has a very vintage appeal to it. Yet, I too think that would be the more unlikely choice @grumpy@ And, well...I am a fan of Calendar Man :P

The cold war ended well over a decade ago, but with Wally world, you might be right.

Yes and World War Two and the Nazi party ended well over Six decades ago but the Marvel Legends Red Skull was sans Swastikas. Not that I miss them mind you it just goes to show how long a symbol like that can stay unusable.

Just curious, why do you think we wouldn't see a figure of RR at all

Just a feeling realy.

Seems that whenever a character that some of you don't care for is suggested, you all down it & say it'll never be done or shouldn't be done?

I don't like or dislike the character. I don't even remember Him. Which is odd on my part because He realy does have a good design and I was very much a DC fan as a kid in the 80's.

I could understand if I was asking for them to do some extremely, super lame DC character such as, let's say Calenderman. Apologies to all you CM fans.

That would be semantics because what you and I would call a lame character could be the coolest one ever to someone else and vise a versa.

RR was a very important charter member of the 80's JLU/JLI & IMO, deserves to be made during the 5yr run that Mattel has the license. Just the thought of a 4HM sculpted RR makes me drool!

Right but with the 80's being almost two decades gone if that's the last time he was important to the DC Universe he may well not be made. I hope we all get the characters made that we want but with five waves of five figures being planned at the moment. A lot of us are likely to be disapointed probably me included.

Right but with the 80's being almost two decades gone if that's the last time he was important to the DC Universe he may well not be made. I hope we all get the characters made that we want but with five waves of five figures being planned at the moment. A lot of us are likely to be disapointed probably me included.

RR was in these 80s JLE/JLI books.

JLI.jpg

Maguire_JLI.jpg

Justice_League_Europe.jpg

I really hope Mattel/4hm can give us pretty much every JLer pictured there, except the aweful JLA Detroit era characters, Vibe, Gypsy & Steel.

As you can see, Supes, Bats, Reddy, Firestorm, Metamorpho & Aquaman are already made!

Wild Dog! With a choice like that, you should not be dissing RR. There may be 3000 DCU characters, but let's be realistic, the vast majority are in the 3rd tier status as characters, at most there are like a few hundred DCU characters that would really rate to be made into figures.

You even admit that RR is ideal for army building & Mattel's $10 tag is way more affordable than if DCD were to ever do him (highly doubt it) cuz then you'd have to pay $15!

Metamorpho is not exactly what I would call a heavy fan favorite, yet he's in the 1st wave! I love that Mattel had the gonads to do that. Ol' Rex was also a member of the initial JLI/JLE team along with RR & was actually killed off for a while till the events of "Invasion" brought him back to life.

If Metamorpho can be done by Mattel/4HM, I see no reason RR can't. A JLI/JLU Themed wave would be ideal for this, it could consist of:

Captain Atom

Blue Beetle

Booster Gold

Black Canary

Rocket Red-classic or modern version= army building figure!

BAF-Dimitre in his Apokalypse armor

A wave like this sculpted by the 4HM would sell like hotcakes!