Ideas for Iron Fist HML line

Ir0nF1s7

I've seen a lot of people on here have a lot of good ideas for different ML lines but if hasbro made an Iron Fist line I wondered who would buy it and what they'd want in it.

I'd put in it:

Modern Iron Fist

Orson Randall

Lei Kung

Colleen Wing

Misty Knight

Modern Luke Cage

BAF Shou-Lou the Undying

Does anyone else have any ideas?

the only way they would ever make an iron fist line is if the rumoured movie ends up happening. I've heard rumors for some time now with ray park (the guy who plays darth maul) as the lead.

Note to self: Stop reading ML Wish Threads

:D @loll@

I'm with the others, this idea is right up there with the thor wave piss poor :P

still I would buy about all the above listed The current ironfist series is great and one of the few books on my order list for single issue books

While I love Ironfist & his figure is great, the rest of his supporting cast is very weak. The only villian worth making & I wished they had done this when Faceoffs was still going on is Steel Serpent!

While I love Ironfist & his figure is great, the rest of his supporting cast is very weak. The only villian worth making & I wished they had done this when Faceoffs was still going on is Steel Serpent!

It would be easy enough for hasbro to rehash the toybiz mold for a new face off of that I quite like that idea :)

Note to self: Stop reading ML Wish Threads

But continue posting in them.

I will. Thanks for the advice, Dad.

@popcorn@

dangit! i just read 2 spoilers in this thread! gotta catchup on the comic book readin!

Slacker!! @pow@ & you have a IF in you're atvar to boot!! You should go buy em asap while you still can books like this need all the support they can get!