Legenday Heroes scale?? are they 6 or 5 inch?

brandxvision

Pitt is about 10" tall, but he's one of those figures that focusing on his hight alone would be missing the point. His dimensions are huge....there is just no other word to describe him other than huge.

Pics: http://lcbh.marvellegends.net/LCBH/LCBH01/

which of this series is the hardest to find?? Witchblade??

which do you see becoming the most collectible??

thanks

vision

From the 2-3 times I've seen them (in one location about 10 out of 60+ are all that have been bought in 3 weeks) they are all equally packed and once is as easy (or hard) to find as the other. Variants aren't difficult to find either. The variants seemed to be just as plentiful as the rest.

its neither 5 or 6 inch.

I reckon its around 7 inch scale. The Savage Dragon's fin are sharp and long. Have you seen series 3 they got a figure there that looks as tall as Shaq.

Well my guess is that everyone will want the Witchblade. Although her paint app and articulation are not up to Par, im guessing that Witchblade and Superpatriot are going to be the highly collectible fig.

has anyone found the Dragon with the wifebeater??

vision

its neither 5 or 6 inch.

I reckon its around 7 inch scale. The Savage Dragon's fin are sharp and long. Have you seen series 3 they got a figure there that looks as tall as Shaq.

Well my guess is that everyone will want the Witchblade. Although her paint app and articulation are not up to Par, im guessing that Witchblade and Superpatriot are going to be the highly collectible fig.

vision

I'm just thankful i now have some of my favorite characters to display with my Marvel Legends.

Thanks Marvel Toys!!!!!!!!!

its neither 5 or 6 inch.

Dude this is Toybiz we're talking about, the people that popularized the 6" format.....there's no way they were going to be moving away from it. Savage Dragon is a tall character so the fact that he is more than 6" tall makes perfect sense.

Look here;

http://lcbh.marvellegends.net/LCBH/LCBH01/LCBH01Height.jpg

Pitt is my favorite BAF. Period.

But yeah, 6 inch scale! ~

couldnt agree with you more bro.

and Yes Savage Dragon is tall, so its perfect!!!!!!!!

is anyone having a hard time finding the wifebeater version???

i havent seen one yet.

Love these things.

looking forward to a series 3 and 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

vision

I saw it once. I'm sad now I didn't buy it.

I saw it once. I'm sad now I didn't buy it.

Ughhhhh!!!!!!!!! lol, man isnt that the way it is with all variants. I saw three or four gold ironmen when the ML1 series was first launched and i passed!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh,

as far as LCBH are concerned, the paint quality is no worse than some of the Hasbro and toybiz stuff ive seen. varies from figure to figure. I am very satisfied and hold out and look for the figures that have the nice paint apps.

the packaging is great, i love it, its a little hard edged!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a pretty package, a MFing mans package!!!!!!!!! and im gay, so i know alot about a mans package!!!

(just kidding on the gay part)

vision

vision

Yep

I have yet to find one, but im hopeful based on the responses im getting.

so much better when you dont have to pay a scalper for a variant.

thanks for your comments guys, much appreciated.

vision

I saw I think two or three of the Wife Beater Dragons. I figured I'd go back and grab one the next day. All three were gone. By the way does anyone know if Judge Death is supposed to have the whole for the Doop stand? Because I just noticed it on mine.

I saw I think two or three of the Wife Beater Dragons. I figured I'd go back and grab one the next day. All three were gone. By the way does anyone know if Judge Death is supposed to have the whole for the Doop stand? Because I just noticed it on mine.

Ill buy one and check it out Rock. I hope it does have the hole!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

vision

thanks

vision

for that matter, i was able to find the wifebeater savage dragon, so i guess its true, they are not

impossible to find. its a nice figure.

now, i am on a quest for a clear judge death!!!!!!!!

thanks

vision

Thanks man. I did a review of Dredd and Death and I saw it on Dredd when I reviewed him but I didn't on Death. And yesterday I was meesing around with Dredd and Death and I noticed a hole in his back. I was like "#$##. Should that be there?" So again thanks.

thanks

vision

Thanks man. I did a review of Dredd and Death and I saw it on Dredd when I reviewed him but I didn't on Death. And yesterday I was meesing around with Dredd and Death and I noticed a hole in his back. I was like "#$##. Should that be there?" So again thanks.

thanks

vision

Im picking one up tonite at my local Wally World, Ill let you know bro!

thanks

vision

You'll be glad with Judge Death. I almost had an explosive orgasm when I got him. He's just that cool.

You'll be glad with Judge Death. I almost had an explosive orgasm when I got him. He's just that cool.

Checked my Judge Death, Sure enough the hole is there.

Love the fig!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy yours Rock, I had the same kind of reaction when i opened my superpatriot and the variant superpatriot, ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

great figs,

Vision

Thankyou for making me not worried anymore. Glad you're enjoying these man. i can't wait for series two.

i havent seen one yet.

Love these things.

vision

The Wifebeater version is the only one I've seen.

i havent seen one yet.

Love these things.

vision

The Wifebeater version is the only one I've seen.

He seems to be evenly packed is he?