POTF2 figures

Mr Nobody

Which figures from the early days (POTF2/'modern') do you still like and think have stood the test of time?

For me, it's the A-wing pilot. I don't know why, I just like this figure. If they re-released it on a card, I would buy it without a doubt. I was alway disappointed that it wasn't part of the Rebel Pilots Cinema Scene, since he was the real Arvel Crynyd (didn't really care for the Ten Numb figure either) . That's me, though.

I also think the original Mara Jade puts the comic pack one to shame. Seriously.

What figure(s) do you guys think stood the test of time?

Yeah, I agree, the background aliens hold up well. Besides, I can't see spending more money on the likes of a SA Yakface or SA Dr Evazon to replace the ones I already have. :P

Yah, exactly. How many Bo'Sheks do we really need? It's one of those situations when SA wouldn't hurt...but it's kind of pointless to completely remake a character seen for less then a minute just to have the ability to hold action poses. I mean how much action did Ree-Yee's or Pruneface see? It's not like we need them to be able to hold a saber with two hands. Hah! There is a part of me that feels there should be a standard amount of articulation for all SW figures, but then is it really necessary that Mon Mothma has the ability to break dance? Okay…I wouldn’t mind that…bad example. Lobot then, a guy that stands completely straight the entire film, he doesn’t really need the ability to have dynamic poses. It is a plus when Cantina aliens have the ability to sit down though.

What figure(s) do you guys think stood the test of time?

Bib Fortuna, Jabba the Hutt (that came with Han), Medical Droid, Bossk, Yoda, Emperor, R2D2, Jawas, Vader w/ removable helmet and the whole Princess collection line are some of the figures that still hold up today.

• 2 months later...