25th Ann. Single Packs Restocks?

cmderinchief

Has there been any reports about stores restocking their single pack pegs yet? Locally, I've seen the inital wave hit, but once the shelves and pegs were cleared, there has not been a restock. Is this the same for your area(s)?

Ive seen at least 3 restocks at quite a few Targets and a at least 1 restock at my local walmart. TRU here still doesnt have these (or the 5 packs), no idea why they are waiting to put them out.

It would almost take a surveillance camera to catch it, if it did! @lol@

The one and only place I've ever seen the 5-packs, is TRU and the only place I've seen the single packs is Kmart and just recently Walmart, and the single packs they EVER have remaining are SE's w/White Timber and SS. @grumpy@

It would sometimes seem as though Hasbro and their retail partners are more interested in supporting the 2nd hand market of ebay sellers who can charge 4 and 5 times the retail price of these items that they can make HTF for us normal folks, by living in crawl spaces under the toy aisles ^_^ than raking in all the extra cash for themselves by flooding the market with enough product for everyone?

The last time I saw any was about two weeks ago at a local Wal-Mart, and even then there were only a few. I had to resist the urge to buy them because I already had them all, doubles even. (lol) It's just exciting and instinctive to want to buy them anyway, isn't it?

The last time I saw any was about two weeks ago at a local Wal-Mart, and even then there were only a few. I had to resist the urge to buy them because I already had them all, doubles even. (lol) It's just exciting and instinctive to want to buy them anyway, isn't it?

I know what you mean. I got most of what I needed at K-Mart and then filled in at one Wal-mart here, but I checked out the other Wal-mart just to see what they had (and I could use a MOC Flint in better condition than what I've found). Anyway, upon going to this second Wal-mart, I find about 3 or 4 cases worth hanging, and I felt like I should be grabbing more than just a MOC Cobra Officer. Most of what I've collected (or all of what I've collected) the last few years usually only shows up one time at one store, so I'm buying all I can find. It's odd to see so many hanging and then walk away basically empty handed.

I hope it stays this way for the next series so I can just as easily fill in my collection.

It's pretty crazy how fast these are selling. This is my last week working at wal-mart and the toy manager informed me single packs will be landing tomorrow :) Will make my last day even better

All the local Wal-Marts (all by all I mean the 5-6 which are in 5 - 40min driving distance) have the pegs. Two had 1 fig each - 1 had Flint and the other had a CC. The 3 local Targets had all of the stuff, but I haven't checked recently for restocks (all they had when I was there were the notorious CC/SE/SS). I found all mine at K-Mart - haven't restocked since.

And my local TRU (haven't checked the other that is further away) moved everything around and now doesn't even have pegs for the 25th stuff. But has a gigantic BBI and Power Team Elite area. o.0

Well so far I have only seen the empty pegs, I am not sure if some stores have gotten them yet and they are just waiting, or the two-three cases that they got (it seems) already sold out. They were out for a week and then now I only see a few 5 packs here and there. As for the single packs, I have not seen any in a while now.

Did the few stores that got them (Kmart/Walmart/TRU) get a ton of them and they ALL sold out fast, meaning they're hot like pancakes, or did the stores just each get a few cases (maybe only one or two?) and they've already sold them, and have YET to do any restocking?

Is the lack of product on the shelves due to customers buying them all up after every restock, or are the shelves empty for lack of sufficient stock to begin with...THAT is the question? ^_^

I have seen Stormy 1 time... and no other singles.

I have seen the 5 packs about 4 times though.

At Target, they just have a bunch of empty pegs.... no other signs of them anywhere else

Traget hasn't done a stock, let alone a restock, despite having the empty pegs for it for over 2 weeks now.

KB hasn't restocked. The CC and SS I left when I got all but Flint, are still just hanging there and they havn't put anymore out.

I went to every store in my area. Nothing. No restocks whatsoever. I did actually pick up CC, Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes with white Timber though. I've looked frantically for Flint and Cobra Officer. No sign of them anywhere. No restocks. I wonder what is going on with Hasbro's distribution.

I cant really talk about walmarts right now, cause right now they suck with everything, lol.. half of them around here look like they're having a sale on empty pegs, lol...

The Target across the street has gotten a couple cases in the last couple of weeks and every time I go there, they have at least 2 5-packs. I don't know if they're the same ones, or they're new ones, lol.. but man.. they sure know how to stock the new BBI stuff. :o I want one of those tanks!!!

I just found one case of single packs at Walmart that wasn't there two days ago (AZ). I suspect distribution will improve with subsequent waves as retailers realize they can't keep them in stock and increase their orders/shelf space.

I have seen the single packs restocked at my Walmart twice. All except Storm Shadow and Snake-Eyes sold out within hours. The 5 packs I haven't seen restocked there, but the Toys R Us I go to had them in pretty good numbers. Target did as well.

Unless somehow I missed them filling the pegs with these things.......the Target by me only put out like 3 single carded figures from the case. I picked them up and left one CC on the pegs....I went back the next day to find no CC and nothing on the pegs.....the 5 packs keep disappearing and showing up...then disappearing again. I know this cause all 3 sets have some form of damage to the box in the same place. Its weird......I'm not in a high traffic area either....its weird. I'm still waiting for them to put out the rest of the single carded cases.....and none of the Wal-Marts I've been too have the single figures out yet......just the tags. Very Frustrating....... @bH@

You can find a Target employee with a scanner to scan the sku on the peg. The Target employee I found scanned it and told me they were none in the backroom and that their none on re-order, but it is odd that he has to keep that space for them through christmas. Usually if the item is not on re-order you have to use the space fir something else. apperantly toy companies buy the space from the stores to have best postion for their items.