Encore reissue continues with...

Nguyen_Dragon

OUT FREAKN STANDING! Why it took this long I do not know! :) I missed the ehobby or whatever of these & never had (or most likely wanted as a kid) these but as a adult I want them now :D

Yeah they're probably the strangest looking of the g1 figs, but I still want them.

I got originals of each, sadly incomplete, and I think they're neat in an odd way. I'm probably gonna keep my encore set sealed anyway so it's no biggie.

I never liked them as a kid, but as an adult I'd like to have them simply for their relevance to the G1 mythos and overall Transformers toys history.

Having said that, wouldn't it be sweet if they did a Masterpiece Ironhide? That way they'd be totally justified in doing a Ratchet repaint later. It's a no-brainer.

Hell yeah I'm buying these.

I wonder if they'll reissue Trailbreaker this time.

And there's still hope for SkyLynx after last week's news ofcourse.

After more than a year we're finally getting new reissues! YaY!

Very odd choices, but I will probably get them. I'm just ecstatic that they are continiuing the line! So, I wonder who the 3rd one will be??

Predaking... Thundercracker... and Skywarp... would be nice... :P

Don't forget the seacons & trpticon We know they still have these molds caues of bw neo or whatever it was... :) a boxed set or something in g1 colors would be nice! Same goes for fortmax :)

I must have missed this SkyLynx news... what's the deal?

Personally, I'm hoping for Trailbreaker, Ramjet and Thrust, and to a lesser extent, Skywarp and Thundercracker (not really impressed with the Hasbro reissues to be quite honest). I'd like Blurr at some point, just because he seems to go with Hot Rod and Kup...

I must have missed this SkyLynx news... what's the deal?

Personally, I'm hoping for Trailbreaker, Ramjet and Thrust, and to a lesser extent, Skywarp and Thundercracker (not really impressed with the Hasbro reissues to be quite honest). I'd like Blurr at some point, just because he seems to go with Hot Rod and Kup...

Sky Lynx is still a rumor... but like most rumors about Transformers... its usually true...

http://tformers.com/C3X-Hobby-Expo-Japan-S.../8279/news.html

Seriously? Sweet... These are two that I need!

I'll just keep 'em in alt mode.

ditto. im guessing that trailbreaker will be the third :)

Probably will pass on Ironhide and Ratchet. Just don't think that they're worth even 40 dollars. Would get Trailbreaker though if he was reissued, believe that is the last of the exclusive limited reissue figures that I'd want that haven't already been done. would probably get Sky Lynx, not crazy about the figure but I enjoyed his character on the show.

Silverbolt do you have R&I already either original or from reissues?..

PS wow a silverbolt post! Have not seen one of those in a while :D

Silverbolt do you have R&I already either original or from reissues?..

PS wow a silverbolt post! Have not seen one of those in a while :D

Don't have either. But I've seen them first hand and thats enough to know they have no place in my collection. Those two are probably the only Diaclone/G1 figures that I have no interest at all in owning, though there are plenty of others that I don't have as well.

Can anyone tell me why these guys never had heads? I remember as a kid thinking that I got a defective Ironhide because he had no head! I would love these if they had heads! :)

i beleive these were made before the cartoons, the cartoon people decided to do draw them up differntly. i remember the 1st transformers epesode, ratchet transforms and his trailer is beside him opened like the toy, only time i ever saw it in the cartoon series.

i preordered both, i love the way the look as-is. cant wait to have them as part of the collection. but dont get me wrong, i would LOVE to have an accurate I&R with heads too