What the Hell is Wrong with People

The+Hitman

I wandered into Wallymart this morning before work and found a new Lego Sith Infiltrator set (they've apparently re worked the set up and re-released them). There was only one in the whole section, I snarfed it and headed over to the checkout. I examined the package and one side of it looked a little off. So I went back to the toy section and checked it out, someone opened up the side of the box, took out the WHOLE DAMN SET, replaced it with some POS Spidey 3 megablocks set and closed it up. I'm so glad I checked it out before I bought it and gave it to my son for his birthday next month. I'd have been PISSED when he opened it and the neither the Sith Infiltrator nor Darth Maul was inside.

Who pulls this sort of crap?!?!?!?!?!

The story has a happy (for me) ending. After seeing this new Wal-Mart Exclusive (box anyway) I dialed up Wal-Mart.com and ordered one from them online. After tax and shipping, it's costing me $37.77, BUT I know I'm getting the real thing and it's generally cheaper than getting it on E-Bay.

I just checked E-Bay and some guy has them for $19.99 BUY IT NOW with $10 for shipping. So, I guess I overpaid by $8. DAMN!!!!!! Those MUST be illgotten goods.