Would you buy Marvel figures made in the GI Joe sigma Six style?

dollman ron

I think Marvel Legends is heading in that direction anyways.

the articulation looks like Sigma Six and the faces are just as cartoony an stylized.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

**SNORT**

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No.

Depends on the type of figure. For one: in 8 inch? No, not really. I've got a big collection of Sigma 6, but that's becuase it's quite a playable toy line. It took alot to get me to buy a figure that big, but that line was certainly a stand alone unique line to live through the ages. Great accessories, good, well articulated figures that are fun to play with. Fantastic line.

Now if they kept them at 6 inch but make them like Sigma 6? Once again, it depends on the type of figure. If they just changed it to that style, then no. It doesn't make any sense really. Comic book figures are always based on some sort of art, just like cartoon figures are. The Sigma 6 style wouldn't make any sense for any of the figures. Now, if it were a specific line aimed at kids with certain features; say, removeable armor (perhaps the armor could be reconfigured into a robot of sorts), or maybe just crazy accessories that are unique to the character....then I might be interested. I like a good, fun line. I kinda miss when they had little "themes" for the lines, because alot of crazy-ass, fun figures would come out of that. I think a stylized line with some sort of theme might be kinda cool. It certainly would be on the side along with ML and the rest, and of course it wouldn't last past a wave or two with some core characters, but I think it would grab some attention and make some fun toys.

Do I want Marvel Legends in S6 style? No, probably not. There's no need for it, I like them the way they are.

However, I can't believe all of the negative sentiment towards the S6 line. I myself was apathetic to the line, until I bought my first one. After that, I was hooked. People that talk bad about the S6 line really need to give it a try. I guarantee most collectors would like the line if they tried it.

i'd probably buy a few, Sigma 6 is superior to the old little joes in every single way except for the nostalgia factor that the joe freaks insist on clinging to. shame the line didn't catch on like it should've.......i'll never get my Sigma Nemesis Enforcer :(

Does a bear #$@# in the woods son? I love the Sigma Six style. I like the whole weapon port system. I like the cartoony look. so yes I would.

I wouldn't. But it has little to do with the style and mostly due to the fact that I would not want to have to collect another size of Marvel figures. The same reason I didn't pick up any of Showdown (although those WERE tempting being 3-3/4" Joe size).

Yes, but it would depend entirely on who they made. Iron Man would look okay Sigma style, but I hate him, so I'd buy it but be bitter about it. Now if they made Nightcrawler on the other hand, I'd buy two of him because I loves me some Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler!! @firedevil@