Hi-Res Carded & Loose Marvel Legends Series 3 Images

The Wire

I HATE ALL OF THESE FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!!

Seriously though, to me, the Hasbro Legends keep getting better.

The thing about all the people who hate them is that...well... it is that way with anything. There are gonna be people who hate these. There are gonna be people who hate the 25th Anniversary Joes. There are gonna be people who hate the DC Superheroes lines as well as DC Direct.

The thing is, I am willing to give most anything a shot. If I like it, great. If I don't, so be it. I personally don't like My Little Pony, but I also don't feel the need to troll My Little Pony forums just to tell people who do like them that the ponies suck and lack individual hoof articulation.

These people are expressing their opinions, and while we may not like it, it is still their right to do so. I personally have better things to do than to spread the same negative crap around over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

In closing, I like series 3...ALL OF IT. I like Astonishing Cyke, I love the character and fig of Danger. I mean, come on... the Danger Room coming to life to kill the X-Men...BRILLIANT!!!!! I can't wait to get an old school Cap and Bucky team-up going.

I dig the Rachel figure. I am really looking forward to troop building with the Hydra Agent. I loved the design for Colossus in X3. And I am DIEING for a Black Knight so I can make a custom winged steed for him to ride.

As for the BAF, while I am not a big fan of the whole brood thing, it is still a nice fig, and it should shut up everyone hating on the Hasbro paint apps.

Ok, here is the part where someone says "You're stupid." or "You and Hasbro suck." or for those message board trolling scholars of the inter-webs..."Hasbro is the suXXor. Toybiz 4 Lyfe."

Now, commence to burning me in effigy all you non-believers. Us true believers will be fine.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyke And Danger Are... I'm can't think of the right word, Great just doesn't cut I't. Best Hasbro (no, Marvel Legends) figures yet.

and it's a good thing no one likes rachel cause that means she'll be easy to find.:)

You must be kidding, right? What exactly, aside from maybe the character selection, makes these the best Hasbro Legends yet?

Cyclops is a hunk of blue plastic with a bit of yellow paint here or there. No wash or texture at all. What exactly are we paying $10-$13 and up for?

Danger looks worse than any of the previous pictures we've seen of her, again with no texture or wash. She looks even worse than Cyclops, considering she's a pale blue hunk of plastic when she should be metallic and have more depth and detail on her.

These may not be Hasbro's worst (Do we thank Toy Biz for the sculpting?), but they are most definitely not their best.

Now, commence to burning me in effigy all you non-believers. Us true believers will be fine.

@loll@

Cyke And Danger Are... I'm can't think of the right word, Great just doesn't cut I't. Best Hasbro (no, Marvel Legends) figures yet.

and it's a good thing no one likes rachel cause that means she'll be easy to find.:)

You must be kidding, right? What exactly, aside from maybe the character selection, makes these the best Hasbro Legends yet?

Cyclops is a hunk of blue plastic with a bit of yellow paint here or there. No wash or texture at all. What exactly are we paying $10-$13 and up for?

Danger looks worse than any of the previous pictures we've seen of her, again with no texture or wash. She looks even worse than Cyclops, considering she's a pale blue hunk of plastic when she should be metallic and have more depth and detail on her.

These may not be Hasbro's worst (Do we thank Toy Biz for the sculpting?), but they are most definitely not their best.

Yeah I have to agree with your descriptions of both Cyclops and Danger....both are let downs. Still at least HML4 looks like it should be pretty good....not great....but far from bad.

I HATE ALL OF THESE FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!!

Seriously though, to me, the Hasbro Legends keep getting better.

Ok, here is the part where someone says "You're stupid." or "You and Hasbro suck." or for those message board trolling scholars of the inter-webs..."Hasbro is the suXXor. Toybiz 4 Lyfe."

These are the kind of messages that keep the whole thing going. Whether you're pro-Hasbro, anti-Hasbro or somewhere in between, I think we all can agree that there is always room for improvement.

You think these new figures are fantastic, I think they're just OK. People who post anti-Hasbro messages aren't bored haters with nothing better to do. They're fans of Marvel comics who want to see the characters they love made the right way. There's nothing wrong with challenging Hasbro to step up and continue to improve.

Black Knight is actually looking pretty fresh! Ya... I think I just said fresh.. hmm, can't wait for the rest of the packaged images to roll in. Anybody else notice the narrower packaging? I noticed it with the Marvel Girl variants displayed at SDCC. I asked the Hasbro guy and he said they will all be smaller/narrower moving forward.

• 2 weeks later...

oh and, yeah my 100th post.

Okay, Danger it could be only becase I like the charater.

Cyclops, What more do you need. I you read the X-books you notice all his cotume is, is a smooth, plain blue suit.

Oh, and, Yeah, My 100th post.

Not too bad... I'll still get them.

Cyclops, What more do you need. I you read the X-books you notice all his cotume is, is a smooth, plain blue suit.

I wanted to see something like these;

By Fugayzie

axmcyclops1.jpg

By Dirty Dog Designs

1__scaled_800.jpg

Instead of just this

Cyclops_2__scaled_600.jpg

I wanted to see something like these;

By Fugayzie

axmcyclops1.jpg

By Dirty Dog Designs

1__scaled_800.jpg

Instead of just this

Cyclops_2__scaled_600.jpg

Yeah, those are sweet, but toy companys are never as good as Fugayzie.