Hi-Res Carded & Loose Marvel Legends Series 3 Images

The Wire

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part i think they look alright, Marvel Girls face is a little off from the prototype though. My biggest complaint is the BAF. There is no reason why it should be one. It seems like that it could have been split between 4 figures instead of 8.

didn't black knight have more detailed armor in the proto pics? thought he was like cap with detailed scales, that new photo looks way too smooth.

bucky = hamburglar

marvel girl horrid face sculpt

capt looks like the old version but why do i need another one when i have 3 good ones from toybiz.

collossus = pegwarmer

brood is okay but is kinda on the small size.

more disappointment from hasbro.

Colossus is one of my favorite figures in the wave and I think he'll sell really well. He turned out really well. Looks really cool.

I am really disappointed with Bucky, though. He has the worst head, by far.

Where's Astonishing Cyclops? Did I just miss him?

I'm glad to see Hasbro has reduced the size of the packaging a bit. They were so unnecessarily voluminous before, impossible to carry in any great quantity and impossible to store.

This the best wave from Hasbro yet. It is also the WORST BAF EVER, pure trash. I've already pre-ordered the whole wave from bbst so it's a good thing I actually want the figures for once (except for Colossus, X3 trash). Compared to the last two waves were I only really wanted the BAF. From wave one I only wanted Hercules. From wave two I only wanted She-Hulk, Quicksilver and Thor. Damn the brood sucks. If it wasn't so small I could live with it. I looks like a cockroach.

I'm particularly impressed with Colossus. I think he'll sell really well. The rest do look pretty cool though. Can't wait!

And yeah, where's Cyclops?

OH! To all those people who complain about hand articulation, did anyone notice it on these?? @smilepunch@

X3 Collosus--- next to Kitty, collossus was alway my favourite x-men and they gave him a hand arc. so im happy (i can now do the fast ball special)

FA Cap.---- look exactly like he did in the first Cap comic and i don't think that meant to be a Grin i think in the right light he's grinding his teeth. can't tell with these pic (too bright)

Bucky--- Besides the head, i glad to see a TB body back. with this and Fa Cap, they will go great together.

Black Knight--- when i first saw the Prototype, i taught something was wrong (no it was that he was missing his stupid horse) after seeing these pic I know what it was. his sword was silver. but i glad they recitfy that by making his sword ebony (or something close to it :P)

Rachel--- i really like this figure but i think the hair is too red.

Hydra---- hey bring on AIM and what not and you can count me in for more of these.

Brood--- i know im about to get my head bitten off, but i think this BAF is clever. OKay so it may never be as big as the rest, but from the piece we've seen it's going to be the longest thing yet.

overall i can't wait for them to arrive at my door.

I'm particularly impressed with Colossus. I think he'll sell really well. The rest do look pretty cool though. Can't wait!

OH! To all those people who complain about hand articulation, did anyone notice it on these?? @smilepunch@

Yes but do you really want the haters to start up again?.. Why tease them ? @pow@

Yes but do you really want the haters to start up again?.. Why tease them ? @pow@

True that. I TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

@loll@ he may be teasing them but give them another few post and they'll start any way

@loll@ he may be teasing them but give them another few post and they'll start any way

Probably true.

Captain America is absolutely cool, but Bucky's face looked silly and Rachel Grey, what's wrong with her eyes? I thought I'm looking at a shrunken Barbie figure (her eyes resemble something almost like half cartoon half Manga). I liked the Colossus action figure a lot, despite being an X3 movie figure. Black Knight is ok . . . when can I get a winged steed? Maybe I should get one from Kenner toys and attach Angel's wings to it somehow. Overall ok, but not to blow my socks off for this wave.

The more I see Cap, the more I like him, he'll look great in my ML FA subset.

I'm on board with the Hydra goon, hopefully I can find the variant so they can flank the good Baron.

The Black Knight looks solid, would've preferred more of an old school look, but he's on my list.

I'll pass on Hamburglar Bucky, maybe if he came with fries...

Modern Marvel Girl and Danger hold no appeal to me when there's still too many X-LEGENDS to be made.

I agree that the waves seem to be improving, hopefully FF & Series 4 will continue the trend.

Captain America = AWESOME!

Marvel Girl = Horrible face.

Hydra Soldier = Where are his knees?

Black Knight = Nice!

Can't believe it takes EIGHT figures for that BAF.

I don't buy ML anymore (stopped after the Galactus series) but I just might pick up the Cap and Black Knight figures! :D

colossus's arms are terrible. the separation between bicep and tricep is gorssly exaggerated to the point they don't look human at all...

captain america never wore a white gumshield in the comics...

black knight's neck looks too long, but otherwse ok...

hydra trooper's knee joints are terrible, but I imagine if you throw on some wwe knee pads, it'll keep with a military look and cover them up well enough...

I doubt there'll be anything for me from this wave, but the next wave with MAX Punihser and red DD seems more promising.

HUH? what hand articulation????

Bucky has it because he is a reuse of the Patriot body from the Young Avengers boxset.

Colossus has it on one hand.... I didn't see anybody else with hand articulation

I think I will pick up the Black Knight.. and thats it.... all the other figures in this wave are garbage. (unless Cyke is still in, he looked nice before).

I think they all suck. I won't even buy a single one. This BAF is the worst I've ever seen.

Why do they suck? :) & what is wrong with the baf other than it being too small for the figure?.. I'm so tired of people saying they suck with out really stating why "hasblows garboge sucks A$$" yawn.... :D

why don't people see that the brood doesn't have to be big as it will have a body that is very long (not tall)? i think it will be as long as as normal man arm to his elbow. i mean they had to pack the tail separately