Ladies and Gentlemen.....

madman1366

So much for waiting!

Leader class Brawl and Voyagers Rescue Ratchet and Thundercracker have all been spotted and bought at Walmart in CA!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=148023

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=148029

Man this is just relentless!

If sales weren't so insane I'd be willing to wait a bit. But the way things have been, I'm afraid to wait on anything for fear I may not be able to find it when I have a bit more money.

I keep telling myself it's all relative. Either way I'm gonna spend that money anyway whether it's now or later so might as well get the hurting over with asap and then worry about recovery.

....oh yeah, anyone need an Marvel Legends??? :P (series 10-15 variants)

Well if these are going to be figures that show up at Walmart well before anywhere else then I'm not so worried because there hasn't been a Walmart that's restocked jack around here since June.

I mean they have been just hideously bad!

My wallet may get that break yet.

got mine today

Well my Wamarts, Targets, and Kmarts are bad. TRU is the only place that has anything.

Boy you ain't gotta tell me. I found most of the new deluxes at TRU and BB at Kohl's.

Walmarts here are a mega joke. Most of them never really did have a lot of movie stuff in and they were all sold out pretty quick. None of them have had anything new in in about a month. At least nothing I could find.

....And I routinely check about 8 of them. When I don't check, I keep an eye out on sightings forums. Several others at TFW2005 check some of the same stores I do.

Targets as well have been bad, but at least I found SOMETHING there. (g1 Jazz and SS)

Both should start picking up again at any time now....hopefully!

Ugh How boring, I already have this guy. So there gonna make like ten versions of these same characters. Lame. If i buy it ill keep it Misb.

My Target got in two cases of repainted Voyagers and a case of the Jazz's

But...

There not putting them out til next week because there supposed to be on display on the transformers endcap and it sheduled for next week

So if your Target has nothing they very well are holding them for next week

My Target got in two cases of repainted Voyagers and a case of the Jazz's

But...

There not putting them out til next week because there supposed to be on display on the transformers endcap and it sheduled for next week

So if your Target has nothing they very well are holding them for next week

I talked to Adam and he was working on salesplans today, so it might be set when we go in tonight. It's been known to happen.

you guys piss me off!

but seriously, i went back to target today and NOTHING as i figured. i HATE our local wal marts and targets @firedevil@

my plans:

repaints- jazz, thunder cracker, ratchet, s.s.

leader brawl

i did see the $80.00 bumblebee. i think he was cool but with the repaints coming ( god willing ) i am passing on the bumblebee for now. still never felt the need to even pick up megs in any size- to me he is just crap

Found an endcap today with repainted G1 Jazzs and G1 Starscreams. Is the Ratchet G1 repaint an exclusive to Walmart?

Went back today and all the new repaints were gone. The endcap was full of them yesterday. Glad I picked up a set.

I found Brawl at the Target next to my work tonight. Totally spent $40 I should have been saving on him but he's worth it. Sound effects drove me nuts so I took out the batteries but other than that, he is a large impressive war machine. Also saw the newest exclusive Cybertron/Energon repaints, but that was it for new stuff.