Green Arrow 13" Deluxe Collector Figure

The Wire

You know I saw the 7" line a few days ago for the 1st time. GA's head was big as hell! the figure didn't look well made at all so I'm gonna pass on that line. Now if they made it with the same body porportion scale as the reissue Classic Star Treck dolls then they'd have a sale.

Eh I would rather get the 7" line

You go ahead and do that! I'll collect BOTH lines, thank you very much. <_>

Thats fine.....if you have the money <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

Overall, I'm VERY happy with him! A few notes:

-Thanks to the online tips, I had zero trouble with his belt breaking. It's definitely snug, but it looks great.

-I like the thinner material they used for his boots! It's a nice matte finish (looks a lot like leather) and it seems to conform to the bending in the ankle area much better than some previous releases. Batgirl would have benefited greatly with this boot material.

-The mask and hat are a PITA to keep on his head.

-Kudos to DCD for making the feather out of rubbery plastic...I was sure that thing was going to arrive broken. Too bad the Flash wings weren't made the same way.

-Bendy hands = crap. Please get rid of these or at least include sculpted hands as well.

-Another round of kudos to DCD for including so many arrows!

Still loving this line! The Green Arrow figure is one of my favs in the line!

-Thanks to the online tips, I had zero trouble with his belt breaking. It's definitely snug, but it looks great.

-I like the thinner material they used for his boots! It's a nice matte finish (looks a lot like leather) and it seems to conform to the bending in the ankle area much better than some previous releases. Batgirl would have benefited greatly with this boot material.

-Kudos to DCD for making the feather out of rubbery plastic...I was sure that thing was going to arrive broken. Too bad the Flash wings weren't made the same way.

-Bendy hands = crap. Please get rid of these or at least include sculpted hands as well.

You know when you said Flash's "ear wings" arrived broken, it had me pariniod all day till I got home & checked mine (luckly its just fine *wipes beads of sweat off for head*).

You know when you said Flash's "ear wings" arrived broken, it had me pariniod all day till I got home & checked mine (luckly its just fine *wipes beads of sweat off for head*).

Thanks for rubbing it in! @smilepunch@

Wow, great pics. I still don't have my GA. Diamond shipping is very slow. My dealer ordered it last Thursday. I guess it takes two weeks to get something from Diamond. Buying online would be faster ( and cheaper ), but I like to support my local dealer.

SO who is next in this line?

I have all of them except GL, Luthor, 2 Face & Superman. These figures are superior to any 7 inch figures in every way!

So who is next up in this line? What can I expect for the rest of the year?

IS Green Lantern coming out again in OCTober 2008? Some guy on ebay is pre selling these! I thought he already came out!

Here are the upcoming releases:

Bizarro 5/28

Batman (The Dark Knight Movie) 7/9

Joker (The Dark Knight Movie) 7/9

Harley Quinn 8/20

Joker 8/20

Green Lantern (4 heads included) 10/29

Just a hint, my avatar and signature always reflect which character will be released next. :)

So what is the diff between the GL currently out & this new one?

The uniform is slightly different. The first release has the green extended on his shoulders whereas the upcoming release is more like the Silver Age costume. The upcoming figure has 4 heads included, one being the same Hal headsculpt of the first release. The other three are Tomar Re, Abin Sur and NautKeLoi.

http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=9421...=ACTION+FIGURES

You can see the original figure and outfit here:

http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=4365

I have the original but I will be buying 3 of the new release to have some GLC members in my 13" collection!

The uniform is slightly different. The first release has the green extended on his shoulders whereas the upcoming release is more like the Silver Age costume. The upcoming figure has 4 heads included, one being the same Hal headsculpt of the first release. The other three are Tomar Re, Abin Sur and NautKeLoi.

I have the original but I will be buying 3 of the new release to have some GLC members in my 13" collection!

THREE!!! Jesus, Jase. & I thought I had it bad. Dude I think its time to stage an intervention.

Now don't fight me on this bud, we'er all here to help you. The 1st step is admitting you need help. hehe.

But in all seriousness its cool, that you have the original. I'm being strong armed in to buy one off ebay.

THREE!!! Jesus, Jase. & I thought I had it bad. Dude I think its time to stage an intervention.

Now don't fight me on this bud, we'er all here to help you. The 1st step is admitting you need help. hehe.

But in all seriousness its cool, that you have the original. I'm being strong armed in to buy one off ebay.

@loll@

I can't help it! I was lucky enough to buy the original the day it was released...for $49. :P

@loll@

I can't help it! I was lucky enough to buy the original the day it was released...for $49. :P

At'ta boy, way to go. Just dump that whole bag of salt right in that open wound. (wink)

@loll@

At'ta boy, way to go. Just dump that whole bag of salt right in that open wound. (wink)

Would you like a 5 or 10 pound bag? @smilepunch@