Green Arrow 13" Deluxe Collector Figure

The Wire

He has 30 arrows including a boxing glove arrow. Awesome!

Yeah, I think somebody woke them up and told 'em they actually had a good product going, so they said great, lets jack up the price! I'll continue to get them, just maybe not with the same enthusiasm as before, but I'll get 'em. IMO, buying one 13" figure instead of an entire 7" line or so, is still worth it. They display wonderfully.

My only question would be, when do ya think they'll end this line? After 20 figures? 30?

I'm really kicking myself for selling my 13" GL figure last night....Having the two of them stand side-by side would have been beyond gorgeous. But I needed the money :(

looks real nice

102_1940.JPG

• 7 months later...
Of course, as with all the 13" DCD figures, you can count me in! The only thing I don't like about the 13" GA figure is the price tag.....we're up to a SRP of $79.99 now........ @grumpy@

Do you buy them on Ebay, everyone I have I bought off of Ebay, all sealed and minty (except for my Aquaman he was opened) for about 40 bucks. Ebay turned out to be the actual place for a deal on these figures.

Also that feature of having him pull the arrow from the bow is one of the BEST features ever. I was not one of those bashers of DC Direct because of Mattel and this is a clear reason why, there is place for DC Direct and its right here

I buy mine online, but not on eBay. The only 13" figure I bought on eBay was the variant Batgirl. I recently switched all my preorders to BBTS.com, a TNI sponsor. They have THE BEST customer service and packing ever!

It wouldn't bother me at all if DCD dumped the smaller scale figures (Mattel fills that need) and concentrated on the 13" line, statues, busts, and props.

I buy mine online, but not on eBay. The only 13" figure I bought on eBay was the variant Batgirl. I recently switched all my preorders to BBTS.com, a TNI sponsor. They have THE BEST customer service and packing ever!

It wouldn't bother me at all if DCD dumped the smaller scale figures (Mattel fills that need) and concentrated on the 13" line, statues, busts, and props.

That is the only thing with ebay you would have to wait for the price to drop and you probably want yours right away..I can understand that. Getting them on ebay has been a great deal, I mean these figures retail 60-80 bucks and you can pick it up for 40. Buying mine on ebay has been the only way I could really afford them, I can't afford multiples of all of them but I did manage to get 2 Superman (recent version) for the retail price of 1, both sealed and mint.

Right, I've been able to find some in the $40-$50 range on Ebay too and was glad to get them. However, you never really know when another figure might sell out and become higher priced like the original Green Lantern, so there's a risk in waiting as well.

Cheapest I've been able to find it available at an online store is amoktime.com who has it for $59.99 with only $5 shipping ($64.99 total). I will probably get mine there. The others I want (Joker, Harley Quinn) I may just wait and see if I can get them cheaper later because $65 is about the limit I will pay to get one of these.

What else is in this line?.. If I want my comic shop to order this what do I tell him to order?.. :S I hate lines with no names :S also are these plastic?..

PS 30 arrows = $1 per arrow = reason for price hike :P

throw in a $5 for the boxing glove one

:D :D

Synch there's quite a few figures in this line already, & as you can see there not done with it yet. But to answer your question, so far I myself have:

Lex Luthor, Cat Woman, Classic Batman & Robin, Cpt. Marvel (aka shazam, which I hate calling him that), Aquaman, The Flash, regular Batman, & my favorite,

Superman with Clark Kents secreat identity clothes (of which only 5000 were made). However there's still the ones that I don't have yet most of which are as follows:

Two Face, Power Girl (im still not desided if I'm gonna get her. one you see the honkers on her you'll know why. what that old saying the straight boys have, "anything bigger than a handful gets wasted").

Also there's Bazarrow that's due out any day now, a regular ver of Superman with no Clark Kent cloths, Night Wing, "Batman Beguins" ver of Batman (Christian Baile), Bat Girl both regular gray costume & the black variaint.

& of corse there's the most coveted & valuable of all the 13", Hal Jordan Green Lantern! If your lucky you could win one on ebay for a mear $250.00, but most go for between $300.00 to $500.00

So good luck with the never ending hunt. Oh BTW, I almost for got! there's a 2nd chance to pick up a Hal Jordan at retail price coming up soon. One of the new 13" set to be released is GL with inter changeable heads.

Heads like Tomar Re & I think a couple others with human looking bodies. IMO, if it comes with a John Steward head, i'll get it. But if not then i'll pass & just grin & bare it & let some pud knocker have his way with me & pay their damn outragous price.

I know myself pretty well, & i'll never sleep till I get my Hal 13". So I might as well get what I realy want the 1st time out the gate. I try to live my life as regret free as possiable.

Being a GA fan I really want one of these, but the price tag is holding me back :(

LET THE CHURCH SAY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO!!!

Yours truly is now the proud owner of a 13" Green Arrow! SOME BODY SAY THANK YA LORD!!!! hehe, sorry people but I jus had to channel my inner "Bishop T.D. Jakes" on that one LOL.

But in all seriousness the fig is TOTALY CHOICE! If you have the means, then do your self a favor & get one. I found mine at The Hall of Heros located at the Hamilton Mall, in Mayslanding NJ. & the price tag was only $65! Not too shabby if I do say so my self.

Dammit. I went to pick up GA this week and my dealer forgot to order it ( six months ago). I have to wait till next Wednesday. Someone please show some pics. GA looks like a dream come true. DC Direct, bring on Speedy!