Ugliest Uniforms

jahue

Ok recently I heard that we need something new to talk about, because the Hasbro I want, and I wish threads are well should I say are repetitive. So I was thinking and I don't think this has been discussed before, but what do you guys think are the Ugliest uniforms in the Marvel universe? This idea was sparked from the new Invisible woman toy that I have heard constantly how ugly it is. So there you go. Who's costume, or old costume drives you nuts. I must say mine is Iron Spider-man. I hate that outfit

the x-men costumes based off the movie, the black with the yellow x in the middle, just horrid yeah that beast uniform where he's got pants on and it comes into an x at the top of his stomach, that's just awful as far as toys the spiderman 2099 kb exclusive that had great articulation but was baby blue instead of dark blue, wtf

Porcupine. The fat costume he has with the green mask. Although I do love the character because he's so crappy.

Onslaught/Bone Claw Wolverine-okay, we get it he's feral, but does he have to wear the skull cap over his eyes a la Mush Mouth from Fat Albert?

It was a bandanna, or it was in the comics. I guess a bandanna doesn't transfer well in the toy world. I hate that costume, and I bet it won't be long till we get that figure in Marvel Legends form. I'm feral Wolverine, I wear a bandanna on my head and shredded costume b/c i'm feral, grrroooowwwwlllll...........

No. 1 on my list is:

1. Movie Dare Devil Costume - Female Heroes look very sexy and dominant wearing leather, male heroes garbed in leather on the other hand remind me of gay bikers.

2. Havok Costume - Too plain and that ridiculouse looking thing above his head, what's it called?...just aweful.

3. Banshee Costume - never cared for the character and that outfit he wears looks like his mother made it for him.

4. Thorbuster Iron Man - One of my favorite characters, but this type of armor is just plain but ugly.

DISCO DAZZLER!....MMMMM, YUMMY! @comehere@

Off the top of my head I hate Falcon the most (all costume variations) He's a goofy piece of s***. I've never bought his action figures or any comic he's been in. I'm ashamed Cap used to let him tag along. I also didn't like it when Thing wore that steel mask over his entire head.

My least favorite uniform would have to be the Humberto Ramos/Modern Green Goblin uniform.

I know, what was that thing? Does anyone know why the changed the costume like that in the books and the reason he doesn't wear it anymore, he doesn't does he? I have that figure, and it's just, well........out there, in regards to the Green Goblin. Were they wanting to update the costume to make it more real world w/o making it the movie costume?

Champions-era Angel, anyone?

gay_angel.jpg

Man thats bad! HIs xfactor one is bad enough as is heh!

Most of this guys costumes are bad. What is it with him? Even the first archangle costume is bad. Pink and blue with a scullcap? What? The blue/red and white halo one is killer though. One of the best costumes.