My new Tattoo

Dark_Phoenix

is it suppose to be the phoenix symbol?

It's Rachel's Phoenix symbol, in the exact spot she had it actually.

4.jpg

Looks amazing. I've considered getting Jean Grey's Phoenix symbol tatooed somewhere really small. Maybe on my arm or something.

Awesome! I noticed when following the link it says "Cats and Justin's Tattoo" is Cat someone who's getting the tattoo with you? Are you going to fill the rest in black or a different color? Looks awesome so far! Congrats on your first / new tattoo!! It was painful, but you are going to from here on in, find yourself strangely addicted to getting inked and going through more pain, it's so wacky like that, hehe.

Awesome! I noticed when following the link it says "Cats and Justin's Tattoo" is Cat someone who's getting the tattoo with you? Are you going to fill the rest in black or a different color? Looks awesome so far! Congrats on your first / new tattoo!! It was painful, but you are going to from here on in, find yourself strangely addicted to getting inked and going through more pain, it's so wacky like that, hehe.

The Cats is refering to my sisters cats, she was sending me pics of them too and named my tattoo pic that for whatever reason. The rest will be filled-in in time, once I have decided to endure some more pain ;). I also want a tattoo of the symbol that Rachel gets over her eye when she uses her powers, it was what I originally was going to do but decided to go crazy and get the 'deathmark' and regret nothing

But will it still be cool when you're 40? 50?

Obviously ;)

are you going to get the eye tat on you're eye?.. That would be crazy painful if even possible :D Or will you just get it on you're shoulder or some such?..

yeah the itching is the worst part. But it will be well worth it when it heals and you are done. Even people that don't know what it is from can enjoy that tattoo. I just got a huge section of mine colored last night... so the itching should start tommorrow. But a quarter of one wing is finished... by the way... for anyone who thought it was really an Angel fan tattoo... I was joking. They are crow wings.

That tat would be a whole lot more interesting if you weren't a dude.

;)

But I am still sexy :) Yesterday was the worst day for being itchy. I rubbed my back and some of the black stuff came off, hope I didn't ruin anything. Plus it sucks that you can't wash it or get it wet at all. I haven't been to the gym for about a week and feel like crap, I need to sweat! :)...

what! How do you do things like have a shower then?.. Hahah oh man that is messed up! I'll have to look into stuff like this more if I ever find something I want to get badly enough :)

Hey DP you wouldn't know what issues number that comic cover art appeared in did you?.. I want to post a pic of the art or comic cover in my post about the black backwards chase figure cause no one seems to get that hasbro did it cause its based off the art :D

what! How do you do things like have a shower then?.. Hahah oh man that is messed up! I'll have to look into stuff like this more if I ever find something I want to get badly enough :)

Hey DP you wouldn't know what issues number that comic cover art appeared in did you?.. I want to post a pic of the art or comic cover in my post about the black backwards chase figure cause no one seems to get that hasbro did it cause its based off the art :D

I have learned the wonders of bathing with a cloth and washing the hair before having the bath...:)

Are you refearing to this cover uncanny468.jpg

This is the pic I had mine based off of. You can see that the two symbols are different, one has five 'feathers' while the other has only 'four'

2002108822542509110_th.jpg

dude i don't know who you been taking to but you can shower.JUST DON"T TAKE A BATH. Trust me on this. I have 1/3rd of my body tattooed.When you get one at first you should wash it 3 to 4 times a day with light soap luke warm water once it doesn't feel slimy or lumpy rinse it with cold water. As cold as you can stay. This help close the pores up which help keep it form leaking plasma, and having color bleed out. After 5 to7 days it will start to flake. you can still take showers just don't wash it very hard or pick at it. Also everytime you wash it put a little bag bum or A&D ointment lightly over it. This realy help keep the moister in and help it heal.I got a taz tat one time and fell asleep in the tub for about a hour next day it started to scab real bad. it was brown like the color of tree bark.Which is what it look like, so the guy at the tattoo shop nicknamed me woodchuck. Because chuck my name.when it heal i lost most of the color in it, and had to get it redone.Costing me more money.

;)

But I am still sexy :) Yesterday was the worst day for being itchy. I rubbed my back and some of the black stuff came off, hope I didn't ruin anything. Plus it sucks that you can't wash it or get it wet at all. I haven't been to the gym for about a week and feel like crap, I need to sweat! :)...

Dude you can wash it. Wash it with warm water and antibacterial soap. Dry it off and then aply some Aquaphor or A & D ointment. Take a shower not a bath. The black coming off is just the ink on the surface. It should be fine as long as you don't scratch it too much... didn't the artist give you a general care pamphlet when you got it done? You just can't soak it, swim or go tanning until it's healed properly.

;)

Dude you can wash it. Wash it with warm water and antibacterial soap. Dry it off and then aply some Aquaphor or A & D ointment. Take a shower not a bath. The black coming off is just the ink on the surface. It should be fine as long as you don't scratch it too much... didn't the artist give you a general care pamphlet when you got it done? You just can't soak it, swim or go tanning until it's healed properly.

He did, maybe I just read it wrong. I will have to look over it again :)

Jeez! There's a lot of crap you have to go through in order to get/keep your tatoo. I've been considering on for a little bit now but after reading all of that.. no thank you!

Jeez! There's a lot of crap you have to go through in order to get/keep your tatoo. I've been considering on for a little bit now but after reading all of that.. no thank you!

Dude just go get one of those " general care pamphlets" & check it out for you self first hand before you decide... A tat is a life time thing though so there is going to be some work to go along with it! :)