What's in stores?

duh_prez

Hey guys; quite likely I might be able to make my way stateside in the next few weeks so was wondering if I could absorb a little of your knowledge - are there any offers on TF toys at the moment? I'm a little scared of buying a shedload of cool stuff at walmart, only find TRU / Target had it all half price *blush*

Also, does anybody know if there are any nice store exclusives out at the moment?

Cheers everyone :)

Hey guys; quite likely I might be able to make my way stateside in the next few weeks so was wondering if I could absorb a little of your knowledge - are there any offers on TF toys at the moment? I'm a little scared of buying a shedload of cool stuff at walmart, only find TRU / Target had it all half price *blush*

Also, does anybody know if there are any nice store exclusives out at the moment?

Cheers everyone :)

Well, sales are done on a weekly basis, mainly at Target and TRU. The chances of a Transformers sale going on while you're here aren't all that good though. Plus, there's a terrible dearth of product on the shelves anyway. It's been pathetic. Wal-mart generally has the best prices on items, with Target a close second. TRU can often be overpriced.

However, I think the Bumbleebee two-pack with the '09 damaged version should hit Target soon (it's an exclusive). I haven't seen a Robovision Prime (Voyager class), but that was another Target exclusive. I can't think of any other exclusives out currently.

Hope this helps.

Not to mention stores like Kmart are more expensive and any stores in shopping malls that carry them like KB are too. There's no telling where you'll find TF's but if it's not Target or Walmart then it's usually gonna cost more. (not always of course, just mostly)

Actually you may luck out and get here just as more product is finally starting to arrive. As of now it's a feeding frenzy. If a store puts out a case today then chances are it's going to be all or nearly all gone by the end of the day.

We can only hope that BIG shipments will be showing up shortly.

Oh yeah...one more thing. You might want to keep a sharp eye out at any Target stores you come across they have the g1 colored movie Jazz and Starscream starting to show up. My store has them in the back but haven't put any out yet. Not sure if they're supposed to be for an upcoming ad or what.

What's in stores?

Cyber Slammers, T.E.C.H./role play stuff and the Real Gear two-packs. Except for the Real Gear, no "real' TFs to be had. :angry:

Seriously, consider yourself lucky if you find any Deluxes on shelves. I was more that happy to pay $13 for 08 BB at Kohl's after looking for 6 weeks. You may still find some Voyagers but I have really only seen Megs in the last week.