New noob saibot?

GhostMaverick

GhostMaverick you are da man!

Here comes the million dollar question that has plagued me since I got Goro a few months ago....

Does this "Series 4" Goro have any Series 4 figures on the back of his package? How much of a school girl would you act like if you flipped that box over and saw Kintaro, Shao Kahn and whoever lookin' at ya?

I'd most likely cry and go insane. I would totally flip if Kahn was on the back of the box!

Sorry guys no new series figs on the back no new figs on the back. I checked myself and was dissapointed I would have def been excited to see some new ones like kintaro or kahn or hoping for a smoke but no. And I promise i will get the pics up tommorrow morning i had a busy weekend but there coming.

Yeah, and once you do get some pics, Ghost Maverick, I would def make a new topic on this board like "MK Series 4 Goro" or something so the world knows he's hit stores. I thought I read somewhere he'd get a Winter release, oh well. The sooner the better when it comes to the few MK figs guys we get in a single series.

Yeah, and once you do get some pics, Ghost Maverick, I would def make a new topic on this board like "MK Series 4 Goro" or something so the world knows he's hit stores. I thought I read somewhere he'd get a Winter release, oh well. The sooner the better when it comes to the few MK figs guys we get in a single series.

yeh ill definetly start a new link tommorrow ill prolly throw in some other pics of my figs too. My wife tends to make fun of me because no one at our work would guess im such a toy geek and they all freak #$@# when i talk about it. The ol lady teases me all the time because everywere we go i have to check all toy stores and the other day i walked out of TRU with like five MK figures. Three for my brothers and two for myself and i now have everyone in the series including the repaints. I always gotta tell her ill never grow out of it im 21 my brothers are 24 and 27 and were all still gamer,toys, and comic geeks.

That's a cute pic of you two, nice work bro.

Guess you're kinda new at this action figure showing off thing huh?

If you got a good camera like me you should definitley open your pictures in Paint or Photoshop and shrink them down so that their smaller files before you upload.

yeh if anyone can help me here ive been shrinking it down and it says im using 53k of 75k of attachment space when i dont even select anything yet. And i go to upload and it says something that i know isnt to big wont fit. And yes this is my first picture post

Congrats on getting married. I'm actually going to a wedding this weekend. But anyway, that sucks that theres no news on new figs. Not even a pic o' Kintaro on the back? Oh well atleast I have Goro to tide me over.

Congrats on getting married. I'm actually going to a wedding this weekend. But anyway, that sucks that theres no news on new figs. Not even a pic o' Kintaro on the back? Oh well atleast I have Goro to tide me over.

Thanks for the congrats and it does suck we cant see the new line yet. But no matter what they are im sure ill own them.