Could Sky Lynx be the Next Reissue?

Reminator

If I'm not mistaken, Sky Lynx was a Tomy mold to begin with. Hasbro licensed it for inclusion in Transformers in 1986.

Now that the merger with Tomy is complete, Takara presumably would have access to this mold again.

The toy on display at the booth is an 80s toy though. Look at the wear to the toy and the box for instance. Therefore, this doesn't really tell us anything other than they found an old Sky Lynx and decided to display it.

If it's to show onlookers that Takara and Tomy have wordked together 20 years ago or to announce Sky Lynx as a re-issue (or both) remains to be seen.

Although this is the first I have heard of it, it does seems like Sky Lynx would be conceived by Tomy.

I mean the use of chrome; Didn't Tomy used chrome on their zoid figures at the time, the motorized feature, and the lion/cat body; even then it seems that Tomy was obsessed with feline-mechs.

I do not know where my Sky Lynx is, though I think I have seen the Tomy logo on it.

I have the a good shaped bottom half of skylynx but a beat to hell shuttle part I can't seem to find a decent one for a price I want to pay... I belive skylynx was on a want list I Posted a bit ago in a reissuses talk! Needless to say I'd be happy as heck if they put him out infact I Think I would BUY TWO just so I could OPEN one as well for display :)

Click here to check it out

It's an odd choice, but I'll definitely be getting one if it's true. But more importantly, I hope the reissue line is returning it back.

On one hand, why an odd choice? I mean if they have the mold, go for it. Is it a "popularity" thing?

On the other hand, who cares since it would expensive as hell. No offense.

If this was about HASBRO doing it yeah, bring 'em on!