Transformers Movie Bumblebees Question

Toilet_Head

I have both version of the movie Bumblebee and I just noticed something on the packaging and I was wondering if somebody here could help me out on something. Both of my Bumblebees have the Decpecticon insignia rather than the Autobot insignia. Could it possibly be a variant or something. I am completely clueless on this. Any help is appreciated.

1974 Camaro

th_bb1b1.jpg.jpgth_bb1b2.jpg.jpg

2008 Camaro

th_bb2b1.jpg.jpgth_bb2b2.jpg.jpg

uhm what versions of BB are you talking about?.. I didn't even know there was more than one version other than the ?70s? or whatever it is and the 08 upgrade

Anyways ... I just checked my two 08 versions & both have the decepticon logo on the card... So lets hope its a uber rare limited to "3" error version eh :P

I got 2 and both are Autobot logos. I'll have to keep an eye out for the other one.

@hmmm@ That is, if I ever see another one!

If it wasn't for a good tip from another local collector then I'd probably still be looking. My whole area is a Transformers wasteland and has been for over a month now.

I bought 2 08s one for me and one for a friend. I saw someone selling the variant on Ebay so I checked my friend's his was autobot. Still need to look at my 08 and 07 BB cards. Hardly matters I guess since I opened them. :)