Fantastic Four Movie Series 6 Found

Ryno

Um...yeah.

I just scoured both KBToys in Commerce. All the pegs allotted for F4 figures were completely filled with old stuff.

So I think it's proper to ask for a receipt scan before you get too many hopes up.

I agree. Went to the only 2 KB's in the area and all they had was a sea of things. She probably took out another loan from the bank to get these.

Also notice there are no price tags on the packages.

Yo, this is just a mistake by Ryno I think.

BlackCat admitted to buying the Fantastic Four series 6 figures from an ebay auction for $1,350. You can see it in THIS thread

The post where Ryno got the KB toy outlet info from is in the "show your collection here" thread. BlackCat is talking about finding a MIB ML4 Beast in package with his boxset coat on at that KB store. She never says she found the FF figures there.

check it out HERE

she says:

NO THAT SERIES 4 BEAST IS NOT A CUSTOM, IT IS FACTORY SEALED. I THINK IT WAS MEANT FOR THE BOX SET ( WHICH I ALSO HAVE ) BUT SOMEONE PACKED IT IN A CLAMSHELL.

I GOT IT FROM A KBTOYS AT TANGER OUTLET IN COMMERCE, GEORGIA

I DONT HAVE ALL THE HULK CLASSICS, BUT I HAVE MOST OF THEM.

I HAVE ONLY SEEN 2- ANNIHILUS, 2- JOHNNY STORM, 4- THING, 3- MR FANTASTIC

yeah, she said she got them off ebay. i remember because i started the thread that gave the info on where these were listed on ebay and shortly after she had bought them. not sure if it was $1,350.00 or $1,500.00 though. if she did find more at kb i too would like to see a receipt scan. if she did maybe she could send some this way because i have absolutely no kb toys stores around me anymore.

I believe the person told Ryno they got them from a KB Outlet store which would be a logical place for these to show up. I don't know what that beast is but I would highly doubt you would find something like that at a KB. Either way though I'll have him check the source.

2K???/ Holy craP!

The best way to solve "rumors" is not to ASSUME but to ask the sourse....that would be me....

fantastic four figures were brouht off ebay = fact

marvel legends series 4 beast with lab coat moc was brought at kbtoys in commerce GA = fact

spent 2000.00 on them = myth

spent 1350.00 on them = fact

1st bank loan = myth

another bank loan = myth

dosent need a bank loan = fact

CLAM34 hit the nail on the head... thanks CLAM34

that ANNIHILUS is just too cool its a shame it did not get more widely released :) Would someone mind posting a pic of the lab coat beast mosc please?.. :) I clicked the links but could not see the pic!! What a freaking cool find that would be though!! ;D

I saw over at FWOOSH that a bunch of people went out looking after seeing that news report.

I am sure that everybody at TNI is sorry for this incident and any inconvenience it has caused.

I heard that Black Cat 2006 got her money by violently climbing to the top of the cosa nostra mafia crime family out of California and killing her Mexican mafia and Malva Savlvetrucha competition in the west coast. @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

that ANNIHILUS is just too cool its a shame it did not get more widely released :) Would someone mind posting a pic of the lab coat beast mosc please?.. :) I clicked the links but could not see the pic!! What a freaking cool find that would be though!! ;D

Here's a pic ml12.jpg

And Ha Ha Fwooshers @smilepunch@

My sincerest apologies to everyone for my misunderstanding of the situation. I saw a reply in a thread that Black Cat 2006 posted in regards to another figure that I thought was about the Fantastic Four Movie Series 6 figures, being bought in Commerce, GA. I even PMed Black Cat 2006 to verify some information and obviously continued to misunderstand the situation. It was never and will never be my intention to steer anyone wrong and again, it was an honest and naive mistake on my part and my apologies if this has inconvenienced you in any way at all.