Which comic to have signed?

GIJoeKing65

I found the comic books I had in storage and I started to flip through them. I want to have Hama sign one in Atlanta. For me it will be the either #27 or #50.

#27 (Storm Shadow and SE fight on top a metro) was the first one I ever read.

#50 (Joes attack Springfield) was one of my early favorites because of the large scale Joe assault on the town.

Are any of you going to have any comics signed? If so, which ones?

I'm not big on getting anything signed by anyone (jerseys, comics, cards, whatever), but if I were getting one, I'd get issue 21 (Silent Interlude) signed by Hama. The first appearance of one of the most popular characters in the Joe universe (Storm Shadow), an issue featuring Hama's best creations (in my mind - Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow), and a truly unique comic book given the lack of any dialogue.

My second choice would be issue 52 (with Quick Kick and Storm Shadow on the cover) because it was my favorite as a kid.

I would probably get #1, #21 and #155 signed.

I'd have him sign #40, 41, 42, and 126...

because those were the four issues missing from Larry's reference set when I bought them off of him 8 years ago. He signed every issue in the set, so when I tracked down the few issues I was missing, I always figured I'd get him to sign them... and in all this time, I've never had him, and the books, in close proximity.

Man I wish I was going. I'd have #1 signed (which I, also, have signed by Trimpe), #21, and the GI Joe Special (the one drawn by Todd McFarlaine).

Also, I'm trying to get a GI Joe original art collection going. I have a full body CC by Trimpe and a Shipwreck head shot by Steve Kurth. I'd probably ask Hama to draw me SE or SS.

MAN I wish I was going........