Cool find for me!!!

Bayushi Gemma

Yesterday I was at Wal-Mart and they had abunch of shopping carts with with a bunch of junk in them but at the bottom of one I spotted a reissue Ultra Magnus under a bunch of junk. I took it to a price scanner and it said to see a store rep and I took it to the lady working the toy section and she said would talk to her manager for me, so after a 20 some minute wait she finds me and tells me that they will sell it to me for 9.96 which I'm estatic about. After taking it to one clerk and he couldn't ring it up I start to get worried and them he takes me to the main registers and punches in in for 9.60 so after tax I pay 10.08 for a reissue Ultra Mangus! Flippin Sweet!!! My question is did they ever sell the reissue Transformers ever at Wal-Mart and what year was this one selling at???

walmart.com had some for sale last month for 90! guess someone returned it to the store?

or the store got some stock in for whatever *ucked up reason :D @loll@ I can't see someone returning one to WM and getting full price for it... you could sell one on ebay and get you're $$ back...

I'm hearing reports of people finding classics and cybertron getting restocked at wal-mart. My guess is hasbro is sending anything with Transformers on the box since they haven't been able to meet demand with movie toys. For some reason hasbro had ultra magnus leftovers and I guess they decided to send them to wal-mart. I think wal-mart.com got them, so it wouldn't be odd for someone to have paid the $90 on wal-mart.com, found out it wasn't what they wanted and returned it for full refund at their local store. Then the refund guys just threw it in a cart and it got taken back only for you to get it for $10 from some manager who doesn't care.

Yes they did get a whole bunch of old Transformers Alternators and Classics so I'm thinking it must have come with that shipment. I did have the lady open the Alternators box and they were the old series and not the Rumble and Ravage ones which I never found in stores.

walmart.com had some for sale last month for 90! guess someone returned it to the store?

or the store got some stock in for whatever *ucked up reason :D @loll@ I can't see someone returning one to WM and getting full price for it... you could sell one on ebay and get you're $$ back...

Actually, Boff may be on to something since somethin similar happened when Son Riku from the ap site returned the UM figs he bought at the Walmart.com site for 90. He got a full refund and later that week, someone on seibertron or some other tf site found a full case of UM at the same Walmart and bought it for 10? bucks a piece.